Waist bag similar to Gucci Waist Bag 92543 Beige Waist Bag

1. I was wondering if there is any waist bag that is similar to the one in this link : Google Image Result for http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/yhst-26187118894370_1907_128995128

?

Being wanting to get a waist bag for my sister but haven't been able to find one. Looked at one of the LV pouch bag but it doesn't seem too safe. Anyone can come behind her and flip open her bag and steal the stuff inside. :sad:

If possible, please post a pic. Any help is appreciated! TIA!

2. Not similar to the Gucci waist bag but how about taking a look at some of slimnyc's convertible bags?

Eg
    SLim NYC

[​IMG]

SLim NYC
    [​IMG]

3. What about the other Gucci waist bag?
    [​IMG]

Picture taken from eCrater. I just wanted to show you the pic so I have no idea if the site is authentic or not. But would that be something your sister would like? I have it in beige/brown (purchased years ago), and it's great.. it's totally safe to carry. I don't really keep up w/ Gucci, so I don't if they sell them. I think they still have it Gucci outlets.

4. passerby, those bags are super cute! i might get one for myself. :biggrin:

BabyK, my friend has the other gucci one and i like it alot too but my sister don't like that style though. :sad:

thanks for posting guys! i wanted to see all the options i have before deciding which one to get. much appreciated.

5. How about this? It's by Aaneta:
    [​IMG]

6. Oh that one is cute. Going to put it on the list of choices. Thanks so much!

7. I want to get a waist bag too. The gucci one. But I think that the flap as velcro instead of a metal. Over time will he velcro become lose?
    Any other suggestions on similar bags? Thanks.

8. The velcro has never came lose for me, and I had the Gucci waist bag for like 4 years. So I don't think you have to worry about that.

More waist bags... I saw this on eBay:
    [​IMG]

and i know Prada makes some waist bags, but IMO, they're not that pretty since it's made w/ their signature nylon material.

9. The Aaneta and Guccis are super cute! Passerby, the ones you posted are nice too...love how they're convertible! Do you have one?

10. That Aaneta bag is so cute.

Gee, I don't own any of the slimnyc waistbags. The waistbag I use is very simple, it's black and cost me the equivalent of US$3. Needless to say, it's non-designer. :smile:

There's an etsy seller called Rubyzaar who makes hip bags:

Etsy :: Vanetti Hip Bag

[​IMG]

Then there's laneige.com:
    Leather LaNeige Purses®

11. I've never heard of Etsy. That seller does have two nice waistbags...thanks for the link passerby! :flowers: Now if only I could find a waistbag that's as affordable as yours! :p

12. Oh i like that waist bag on Etsy. that site is for ppl who makes their own stuff and sell it right? wow, so that seller made it herself?? pretty impressive. i like it cause it's very cowgirl-ish.

13. i love the dior saddle pouch

14. Gee, you haven't heard of Etsy? That means you haven't read any of my 1,473,888 posts about this awesome site :smile:

BabyK, yes, Etsy is a site for homemade goodness. I agree with you about that hip bag - it looks like something a cowgirl might wear.

15. Thanks for all the info everyone! I never heard of Etsy either but some of them are really cute. Going to be hard to decide which one to get...