Waikiki LeSportsac HAWAII

Dana, no I don't own a portatelefono -- but I plan on buying one HAHA. We'll see what happens with that. Sorry I don't know how much it fits. But, a few girls on here have it...I think they said it's good for carrying cameras, ipods, cellphones, DS lites i think..and yeah..

Gosh, my mom is NOT going to take me to the Lesportsac in waikiki :sad: GRRRR. I really need to buy another car....(rip P).

Okay, so I went to both the Hilton Hawaiian Village LeSportsac and the Royal Hawaiian LeSportsac. The HHV didn't have photos of the new prints. The RH one had just one photo per new style. The Tutti and Spiaggia were on a ciao ciao and the Famiglia and Transporto on a BV.

Going through all these threads and reading what you guys like and comparing it to what I like, I tend to have different taste than most of you. So just know this is my own opinion...

I liked the Tutti. It was very clean and fresh looking. As cluttered as the artwork was, the clean black and whiteness of it evens it out. I want the placement of Sabo-chan and Mozzarella and latte next to each other on a bambinone (for now) and a denaro.

I didn't like the Famiglia at all.

I didn't really like the Transporto. The characters were spaced out too far and I didn't really care for most of the characters. The little cavegirl on the dinosaur wasn't bad, but I'm not buying something just for that.

The Spiaggia wasn't as cute as I thought it'd be. It was WAY cuter blurry in the swatch. Seeing it clear, the pineapple is drawn weird and it's just not as cute as I thought it was when it was blurry.

All in all, I'm going to keep my pre-order with Pulse so I can see how the print looks on the exact bag they'd ship to me. But I have a feeling I won't want them. I think my next purchase may be Tutti.

I think I will only get Transporto & Tutti...I did notice that things were further away from each other on Trans but eh....I still think it's cute. Tutti is a bit cluttered, but it looks cute so eh. Spiaggia and Familia, not for me.

Thanks for the info Maya :biggrin:

No problem. I took my camera because I really wanted to take pictures of them... but since I was the only customer in the store, both SA's just stood there while I looked at their binder. Grrrrr... I just want to know where they got the photos if Ala Moana and Hilton Hawaiian Village's LeSportsacs don't have them. I think all the stores should have them.

dern I should have asked the one at the Beverly Center if they had it... I want to see the new prints and that's the closest to me. My bf said he's no taking me up there again until after comic con in July because he's afraid I'll spend more of my Comic-con funds :rolleyes:

No problem. I took my camera because I really wanted to take pictures of them... but since I was the only customer in the store, both SA's just stood there while I looked at their binder. Grrrrr... I just want to know where they got the photos if Ala Moana and Hilton Hawaiian Village's LeSportsacs don't have them. I think all the stores should have them.

I really hope I can go see it, maybe this Thursday :biggrin:

next time.. you should bring back up! ;)

wish i could see those pics too!! :Push:

I like the tutti and transporto- from what I've seen. I might get a small thing in familigia- or however its spelled just to have a complete toki bag collection-not including solids. Plus if a lot of ppl don't like it, it may go on sale! I always start like toki stuff i say i don't like initially anyway.