Waht do you think of the MJ zipped clutch wallet

1. Several members have the zip clutch and love it. It surprises me how much it can hold, and it's very convenient to use. I'm sure a member will post the interior for you, or you can check the leather variations thread under Emerald and you'll see gracefeng's zip clutch pictured.

2. Thank you.

Do you know how much it retailed for?

3. I love love love the MJ zip clutch! :p It does hold alot. You can put all your cards in there and there are 4 slots to put your money and whatnot. I use the 2 small pockets on the front to put my coins. I have mine in putty and I think it was $395. You can check this thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jacobs/price-info-f06-bags-wallets-22974.html

This is a picture of mine. Sorry I don't have a pic of the inside as I don't have a digital camera ready to use right now.

Photo 4.jpg
  4. Does it look similar to the Ursula?

DSCN04710001.JPG
  5. Zip Clutch (MJ's most popular wallet) gets made every season in various colors for years; soft calf clutch retails for $395USD and quilted clutch is $450USD now. This clutch has expandable compartments so it is able to hold more than regular wallet; it can be used as an evening clutch by itself as well.

TFS member Silk posted pictures of her Blush Zip Clutch, take a look to see how much it can hold. I'm not sure if you are a member there so I saved her pictures for posting here. The original pictures are located at these 2 postings:
    the Fashion Spot - View Single Post - New Bag purchases!
    http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/1633125-post503.html

6. Another picture TFS member Silk with her Blush Zip Clutch.

7. I love my MJ clutch. It does hold a lot IMO.
    Mine got messed up.:crybaby: I left my clutch in my beach bag during the summer in my car - by accident. :s It was a really hot day:sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: & it got all messed up. My clutch is curved now. I swear it looked like it was melting. It was so hot the strip on the back of my debit card peeled off. My license has a black strip on it from the leather. I was shocked, I didn't know that was possible. :shrugs:

BTW, It's authentic I bought it from Bloomies online last year.

8. I love my clutch as well. I have three of them now. They hold so many things, I can get my cell phone, lipstick, cards and cash into one. And so cute for going out too. You should get one. You will love it!

9. I got a zip clutch last week and to be honest i had no idea i could ever like a wallet so much. It is still growing on me.... Its also surprising just how much it can hold.

10. If you do a search on zip clutch wallets, you will find pages of information and pictures.