Wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

1. Hey girls!! I got a Chanel I got a Chanel :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:Heeheee well actually I got her last week but I haven't really have the time to post about it. I've been so busy packing and moving, I can barely spare any time to even come onto TPF! I took pictures of my new toy which was named 'Blessed Child' by her loving mama :lol: and I will post them really soon! She's such a beauty, I can't take my eyes off her! I haven't brought her out on a test drive yet - I don't bear to, I wanna protect her from bad air and dust LOL :sweatdrop: but I know she will be a major showstopper once she's out :woohoo:

P.S. Blessed Child is a navy patent jumbooooo :love::heart:

2. Congratulations! The navy patent is just so pretty and you got the jumbo size everyone loves. She will definitely be a major showstopper.

3. OMG~I've been seeing this patent navy jumbo lately, it's pretty!

Don't forget to post pics! Congrats once again~

4. Congrats!

5. haha i've got one too! she's coming together with my cabas, so hopefully i'll get her soon! :smile: enjoy! i know i'm gonna love her as much as you do!

6. Congratulations!! It's a special day when you bring your chanel out for her first introduction to the world! :woohoo:

7. ooooooooooooooh so excited for ya. A blue jumbo, stunning indeed.

Cant wait to see the piccies of her :biggrin:

8. can't wait to see pics, the navy patent is stunning! Congrats!

9. Congrats, gal! We want pics! :smile:

10. Congrats! She sounds beautiful - can't wait to see pics!

11. pictures! pictures! pictures! :hysteric:

(please!)

12. Congrats, can't wait to see pictures of your new baby.

13. Congrats. The navy patent jumbo is a great bag.

14. Congrats!! Can't wait to see pictures

15. Wahoooooo right back at ya! Hope to see the "blessed child" soon!