WAHEY my first ever bbag (piccies)

1. For a long time, well 2 months i have been longing for a bbag, and yesterday she finally came. I totally agree with everybody about bbag leather, so soft and smooth - tdf:love: . I love the smooshiness of the bag and the colour is so pretty. I have a chloe paddy and I am afraid balenciaga are now my favourite:yes:, the bag is so lightweight and a LOT more practical - im in love:love: :heart: :heart: :heart: Excuse the bad photos they were taken on my phone and will add some modelling pics tomorrow as it is gone midnight here in the UK and I am meant to be sleeping lol - here she is:yahoo: (she looks black in the photos she is actually blueberry)

[​IMG]

2. congrats girl ! but im afraid i cant see the pic ...:confused1:

3. oh dear I can see it

here is another:

[​IMG]

4. just in case - you guys cant see the other pic... heres another one of this beauty!!! :wlae: you can never have too many photos of a beautiful b-bag!!!

hautecouture15.jpg
  5. thanks helen for all your help:smile:

6. CONGRATS! How do you like the color? I am contemplating getting a blue roi (blueberry) Day.

7. pics?

8. congrats!

9. Congrats :yahoo:

10. Congrats!:smile:

11. Woohoo! :yahoo: :yahoo: Congrats on your 1st Bbag purchase! Your blueberry looks gorgeous! :love:

12. Ooooo... verrrrry nice! Congrats!

13. Congratulations on your first bbag!! It looks great!

14. Very nice...yes...it is blueberrry! Congrats ya!!!:yahoo:

15. congrats and welcome to the club!!!!