Waaaah! Did I Buy A True Jumbo, Or Was I Taken For A Dumbo??!

1. ohhhhhhh no, girls...i was reading old threads/posts on here from last spring, and one in particular said that the TRUE dimensions of a JUMBO classic flap are 13.5 x 9.5 x 4.5!!!! :wtf: And she is a very knowledgable PFer!

My white baby came to me last week and she was sold as thoroughbreed Jumbo!!!

i was under the impression (and also from a couple of SAs at my local NM and Saks) that the JUMBO is 12" long and 8-ish high?? (width i don't care that much about, they stretch just fine). Can someone please clarify? Is there a jumbo-ier Jumbo out there????
    I want my baby to be the Jumbo-ist Jumbo there is!

:confused1: :sos: :death:

2. :lol: I'm sorry I don't know but your thread cracked me up!

3. I'm sure someone here can help and I don't have an answer ..sorry, but sure enjoy reading your post.

:lol: :lol:

We'll get your "chubbo chanel" bag figured out.
    post pic of chubby...

4. I don't know either but you crack me up! "Jumbo-ier"..LOL you sound like me..I'm always making up words like that to get to my point! Hope you find your answer which I'm sure you will..A little later the Chanel Gods will surface and they'll give you the specs!! Good luck! :heart: Emmy

5. <looking up from her tear-soaked hankie (a Chanel, may i add...;) ) and gratefully acknowledging these posts

6. :love: I don't know but I SO enjoy your posts :biggrin:

7. My Jumbo is 12" x 8". Maybe what you're thinking about is the Reissue 228, which is more "Jumbo-ier.":p

8. Hysterical post !!:roflmfao:

Do you still have the tag that was on it ?? Look at the #. I'm pretty sure the Jumbo # is A28600

If not, I'll have to get off of my ass, go into my closet, take my bag out of the dustabg, and measure it for you:p

9. Yup, I believe the reissue 228 size measurements are 14 X 10 X 2 1/2

10. The Jumbo is 12 x 8; that's the size of the Jumbo I returned to Nordstrom last month.

11. <doing celebration run around the length of living room, holding her Jumbo (yeaaaah!!) above her head like the Statue of Victory torch..................thank you soooooooooooooooo much girls! i was actually on the phone with Chanel Beverly Hills to inquire, was disconnected 'cause my phone died,,,,called back, they had closed and i began stuffing my face with peanuts....then i read your comforting posts, and am sooo relieved, even if now am bloated...........the Jumbo flap belongs to my now jumbo stomached self

12. Purse, I've said it before and I'll say it again. You crack me up!!!:roflmfao:
    I actually laughed out loud reading this and my hubby looked at me like i was nuts...
    We have to get together when you are up in the ny area!!:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

13. oh and Cassidy you are correct...the number on the Jumbo is 28600 and its :nuts: 1,695 (so is my weight i think, from food binge cause of momentary size disappointment)

14. You're so funny! Thanks for the good laugh. On a more serious note, glad that what you have is a Jumbo!

15. Hilarious post! I laughed out loud.