vulgar? or not?

Thanks for the feedback. I totally agree, the tags stay on. As for my BF...she can do what she wants with her tags, I just bought the Coach bag she has been coveting ever since the fall line came out and I know she's gonna be sooo jealous! Maybe I will give her the tag off it? (evil laugh)

I know this is kind of late to "come to the party"......

But in my opinion, they are part of the Coach style and should be on every single bag!!

After all, why on earth would Coach send them to people FOR FREE if they are lost?!?!?! If you lose one you can call Customer Service and tell them what style and color and they will send you a new hang tag, no questions asked, with no cost. Even an old vintage bag - they have "stock" or something of older hang tags and can even replace those.

It is part of the Lifetime Guarantee Coach provides.

Heck, I even lost the little pen that goes in my Agenda and I called to ask if I could buy a new one.

They said "NOPE, but we will send you one for free!!!"

HOW AWESOME IS THAT!?!?!?!

Which means to me that if Coach would replace a lost hang tag for free they belong on the bag and are part of the design. I believe it is even one of their copywritted items (does copywrite apply to fashion or is there another word) and is a trademark of Coach.

I've always left the tag on. My Mom had her vintage Coach cleaned and when she picked it up she didn't notice the tag was missing until she got home. I was suprised how upset she was.

Maybe I'll call Coach to see if I could get another one for her.

After all, why on earth would Coach send them to people FOR FREE if they are lost?!?!?! If you lose one you can call Customer Service and tell them what style and color and they will send you a new hang tag, no questions asked, with no cost. Even an old vintage bag - they have "stock" or something of older hang tags and can even replace those.

Bren, you thaught me something new today! I did not know this;)

To answer the question though I would never remove my tag, it is a part of the bag and it belongs there!!!:flowers: