Vuitton Spring 2007 LV OE

I am excited about the LV OE and the funky shopping bags. I mean, how cool is it that you are holding an LV bag that looks like something you'd see on the street---it's deceptively genius.

264450632_32060ad0a8.jpg

LMAO!!:roflmfao::roflmfao:

when I first saw the pics last night I hated them, I've checked them out on style.com and they are a little better than I first thought but I'm still not in love yet
I do like this one though

Attachments

• ss 07.jpg
    ss 07.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 59
Ok...if it weren't for Style.com I would've been totally undecided on this collection but it's allll very good from this point ...I think we were too quick to judge the collection from a far view but I think it's really great...:nuts:

Ok...if it weren't for Style.com I would've been totally undecided on this collection but it's allll very good from this point ...I think we were too quick to judge the collection from a far view but I think it's really great...:nuts:

Everyone always gets shocked at first. Then when you have the item in front of you, you realize, it's pure genius. Marc's genius has been transformed into wearable Art, and that is simply beautiful.:love:

Bravo to him and the LV crew - the collection is gorgeous and divine, from A-Z and took to daring new heights. LoVe is that: taking a chance and exposing oneself to another. Marc's LoVe collection is his heart on his sleeve - I think we need not smudge it. :shame:

This collection fully embodies that sentiment, the confluence of all that is unknown and exciting and wonderful and ideal. It's all about :heart: LoVe :heart: this year.

I'll smudge it! I am not a proponent of the "fashion is art, even when it is hideous & tacky" school of thought. I get a real "sheep" feeling from experts & buyers who purchase anything just because it was made by a particular designer. This line reeks of Zoolanderness & Derelicte in my eyes. If you love it because it makes you happy, more power to you! I am not buying into the Marc Jacobs can do no wrong thing.
I am not the target market for this season at all.

If you have a really good SA, he should be able to take your name for the future, if there is no list yet. That's what mine did for F/W bags early this year. The only thing is tha you need the name of the bag you want, I don't know if these have been named yet, but I'm sure that the names will be posted here asap. Good luck!

FYI:graucho:

Hi again,

I just called LV houston. My SA was out but I did speak with another SA and he said they will probably start taking names in December. (That means November, my experience has always been that everything happens a lil earlier than expected

If you have a really good SA, he should be able to take your name for the future, if there is no list yet. That's what mine did for F/W bags early this year. The only thing is tha you need the name of the bag you want, I don't know if these have been named yet, but I'm sure that the names will be posted here asap. Good luck!

I saw someone from tPF mention someone who went to the Runway Show. Maybe they can get you the name ? Ask around.