Vuitton shoes and sizing

1. For those who have lv shoes, particularly higher heeled or wedges, do you have to get a size larger? I wear a Size 7 us.

I want a pair, but there is none of that style in my area, so I have to get it shipped.

Any suggestions on you experiences? Thanks!
  2. I have the multicolore wedges from a couple years ago and I went up a half a size for those.
  3. It really depends on the shoe itself. I wear a size 7 1/2 and I have LV shoes that range in size from 38 to 39.
  4. yes, it really depends on the style.
  5. I agree with Smoothoprter and doulos, most of the time it depends on the style. I tend to go up a size in any LV shoe with a heel, but when I tried on a pair of flat sandals, they were true to size.
  6. Yeah. In my experience, flats will run more true to size whereas with wedges and heels, you'll probably need to go up half a size to a full size higher than you normally wear. My mom and I both have the MC flats and noticed that they're close to our normal size but for the like I said for the wedges, I'm normally a 7 but went up to a 7.5.
  7. I have a pair of wedges, but I didn't size up...and I regret it! I think they would fit much better if they were a half size larger.
  8. Same here, I have 3 pairs, all heels, and all different sizes, between half and one and a half larger than I normally wear.

Can you order two pairs for sizing and return the ones that don't fit??

9. with open/sling back LV heels I actually go 1/2 size down. with open toe and closed toe closed backed heels I stay at my normal european shoe size. i also have a narrow foot.
  10. thanks all wish me luck! i will try to order two, but i hope one fits at least!
  11. I would recomment going up at least a half size unless you have a narrow foot since I have a foot that is 5.5 - 6 and their size 6 was just a tiny bit snug for me...toe cleavage anyone??? :graucho: :lol:
  12. True size for my MC slides.