Vuitton RAZR Wallpapers

How to sync from mac to razr:

First steps to syncing the phone to your mac
1) Go to phone settings and select connection
2) Select bluetooth link>setup>then power on your bluetooth
3) Next make sure you turn your bluetooth option to on on your mac and add your mobile phone to your bluetooth devices list.( While doing this make sure that you press the find me option on your razr to pair your devices.
4) Once pairing is complete press on bluetooth icon at the top right above the toolbar and select send file.
5) Select which file once you do that press send and your done, your phone will ask you to accept the files that you just sent.

I hope this was easy to follow directions for to you receive your wallpapers.

No, I wish, I found this picture online and I had to make it my avatar, there was this site with LV designed imac's, macbooks, ibooks etc... I lost the link that I use to have and when I google it, I can never find it, I am so UPSET by this.

platinum -

There is a sight called macskinz.com that makes thin plastic skins for iPods and has been saying (forever) that they are going to have the same thing for the laptops . . . they used to do custom orders . . . if they do again, I'm totes going to get a graffiti-inspired skin like the one on your avatar! I desperately want a graffiti keepall but it's never going to happen, so that will have to do! :smile:

If you're like me & don't know how to use bluetooth (yet), and you have Cingular-you can do this:

1. save picture to your PC.
2. Open your email on your computer and send the email to your phone number like this: [email protected] (with your phone number being where the fives are, of course).
3. Wait about 45 seconds-you will receive a text message from your email. From here you can save & apply as wall paper.

If you have another provider, call them and ask what the email address format for your phone is-or check their website.

I use motorola phone tools. You can take all the pics from your phone or all your pics from your computer and transfer them to each other. You can create your own ringtones from any song, screensavers, images, audio and video clips, sync your calendar and contacts through Outlook Express. All for free after you get the program.

http://direct.motorola.com/hellomoto/MPT/MPT_Feature.asp

it's pretty cool. You can d/l it free online and just buy a $8 cable or just buy the program and cord from motorola which is around $40