Vuitton Ostrich or Hermès Ostrich?

Louis Vuitton or Hermès?

• Louis Vuitton

• Hermès

Results are only viewable after voting.
RobbieNEmmy said:
If you don't mind me asking, how much was your agenda, without the inserts?

It was around $900 without inserts. I just remember the inserts being $100 with tax, so the rest should have been what the agenda itself cost :lol: If you do get the Hermes, pls get the quality inserts. Someone on TFS said that there are cheapy $36 inserts too:suspiciou If you're spending almost a grand on an agenda, you might as well get the nice inserts ;)

Noriko said:
It was around $900 without inserts. I just remember the inserts being $100 with tax, so the rest should have been what the agenda itself cost :lol: If you do get the Hermes, pls get the quality inserts. Someone on TFS said that there are cheapy $36 inserts too:suspiciou If you're spending almost a grand on an agenda, you might as well get the nice inserts ;)

I would definitely get the Hermès inserts. To me, it wouldn't make sense not to! :idea:

RobbieNEmmy said:
I would definitely get the Hermès inserts. To me, it wouldn't make sense not to! :idea:

I think the cheapy ones were Hermes as well, but I didn't even see those there. Glad to hear you'll get the nice ones though:biggrin: Post pics when you decide on what color!!!