Vuitton in London??

1. I've been going half crazy over all those Azur threads these last days because, as some of you know, there's no LV in Iceland and I don't have a trip planned untill jan. Anyway, I just got a call from a friend last night who happens to be in London and she offered to go get the speedy for me :yahoo: So I went to vuitton.com UK to check out the price of it and then I saw it was sold out online, does anyone know if they are sold out in the stores as well :confused1: Now I'm going crazy wondering wether she gets one or not :push:

2. If it's sold out online, it doesnt mean it's sold out in stores too. There is 6 LV stores in London, lets hope your friend will get you the speedy :yes:

3. Ugh, I just called her and they were already sold out in Bond street and Selfridges :sad:

4. Oh that doesnt sound good :sad:

5. Have her check the smaller less frequented stores...

6. i hope your friend manages to snag ya one! it's gorgeous!

7. Me to, I feel like a kid on christmas who's been a little naughty and isn't sure wether Santa will show up or not :hysteric:

8. Good Luck vibes to you! :yes:

9. :yahoo: She got it she got it :yahoo: And she's coming home tonight :wlae: Thanks so much for the well wishes and good vibes, they obviously worked!!!