Vuitton Hudson! Howmany holes does the closure-strap has?

1. Hi everybody!

I have a very big question! I'm going to buy a vuitton hudson bag on eBay in a few hours. As i can see on the photo the closure strap has just one hole to adjust it.
    Does anybody know how many holes the closure strap has?
    I'm looking forward to your answers!
    Here is the picture of the bag:
  2. Does nobody has the Hudson?
  3. I don't have it, I wish I could be of more help! But, thanks for starting your thread :nuts: Now maybe more LV-savvy members will see it and be able to help you out :biggrin:
  4. Yes, i hope so! Because the auction ends in a few hours.
    I even looked on the vuitton website...and i think on that picture there are 2 holes....
    We will see...
  5. I purchased a Hudson from an LV store in Atlanta last year. The strap has 2 holes. I hope this helps.
  6. Thank u very much!
    Okay 2 holes. Have you seen the photo below? Can you see a second hole? Couldn't it be behind the loop?​
  7. Very well could be - it's just hard to tell from the pics. I can only get a tiny peek at the hole on mine. It really depends on the camera angle.
  8. Oh no. I don't know what to do! I really want this bag!
    And here in Hamburg/Germany it costs about 920 €! Pretty much...
    Could it be the right distance between the two holes on the photo, so that the loop can cover the second one?
    Sorry for my english! I hope u can understand me a bit ;)
  9. The purse cost me 1320.00(US) - how much are they selling it for on eBay ? If it's way below retail chances are it's a fake.
  10. I just found it on the German eBay. I would be careful if there is just one pic and this bag has been there forever. I wouldn't take the risk.
  11. it stands at 300 €, about 480 USD, and there are 5 hours left...
    So the price still gets higher and higher..
    The bag has been used and you also get a copy of the receipt. Not the original because there are more items on it...
    It was bought in a flagship store in paris...