Vuitton Cerises! Need Help!!!

1. Hi everyone,
    I am new, I registered yesterday.
    I read a lot of threads about the vuitton cerises and other bags and was wondering if you guys think the cerises collection is worth owning. I mean, I like Louis Vuitton, but I thought the cerises collections was a bit too much and now it's almost impossible to get. And as time goes by, they will all be gone...
    I was told that some boutiques still have the keepall and the sac plat and was thinking if I should get one while I can..
    What do you guys think?? I need help~~~
  2. Get it while you can!!!! You may also be able to find a pochette :smile:
  3. yeah, get it while you can. If you don't like it to carry, keep it as new and sell it later when it's worth a LOT more. That's what I might do with the Perfo collection.
  4. I would LOVE to have Sac Plat!!! Get it if you can!!!!!!!!!!! Keepall is always nice too!!!
  5. The only thing about the Keepall is the Cherries are HUGE!
  6. they are!
  7. I have a Sac Plat and Pochette. I think they're really cute. Get it if you can. I know there's a few of these two styles floating around at the boutiques still. Also - the keepall I think is around also. The speedy and bucket are sold out everywhere. I tried about a month ago!
  8. i didnt like it at all. i think lv has much more georgous bags to own. did u get it?
  9. I love cherries so that makes me adore the cerises line. I think the cherries with their little faces are adorable, especially on the speedy.
  10. I love monogram cerises! :love: :love: :love: :love: Only in the speedy or bucket though. I think I like the little cherries better. I've been looking around eBay but too many fakes! But if you like the sac plat/keepall go for it! But the speedy or bucket is #1 on my list now :biggrin:
  11. ^^there are real ones on eBay. you just need to know what to look for.
  12. My favourite bag from the cerises line. :love:
    DSC02399.JPG DSC02400.JPG
  13. Is that yours, Superbaby? It's amazing!
  14. Yes its mine. :love:
  15. Yes, it is worth it!!! Apologies for the picture whoring, but this may help you decide yes or no:

The bucket is so elegant I wear it out (with a black knit suit) to dinners and lectures. It has gotten the most compliments from any of my bags. I say YES!

I also want the Speedy (soon!). You can try to ask members here if they want to sell theirs. I know that JC successfully sold her Speedy last week to a very lucky member here!

Superbaby, your Lezard Cerises is so gorgeous! I love the golden brass S-lock clip. Can you show us a picture of the inside? It must be as gorgeous as the outside.