1. Vuitton Mono

2. Vuitton Cruise 2006

3. Hermes many fish

4. Hermes big fish

5. Hermes turtle

6. Hermes ship

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I was searching elux under "damier" when I came across a towel. Sure enough, I search "towel" and there's another one! So I was thinking: If you were filthy rich, which one would you buy? (which reminds me of the time I saw an MC towel in a boutique in Maui-it had it's own vachetta double strap carrier as well-for $1,200! Most people on this forum aren't what I'd call "sane" (:lol: myself included), but I don't think any of us are willing to plunk down $450-$500 on a towel-are we? Oh, I threw in some Hermes towels too-I'm pretty sure they pioneered the "luxury beach towel". Which one do you like best? For me it's a toss up between the Vuitton cruise and the Hermes ship

lv mono towel.jpg lv 2006 towel.jpg herme fish.jpg hermes big fishe.jpg hermes turtle.jpg hermes ship.jpg
  2. oooh i like the one with the boat! :smile: i think a mono beach towel might be too OTT. but then again, if you have that much money it's probably ok to be little OTT. :smile:
  3. OOooh, I love the Hermes big fish, so cute! :love: But I would never pay that much for a beach towel! :lol:
  4. I love the MC towel...but wouldn't plunk down the money for it. The Monogram price is much more reasonable :smile:
  5. Aww.. the fishies are so cute.

I would love to have a CB beach towel.. but alas, it is just a dream !
  6. I don't think I could buy one, but if I were dating someone that wanted to get me one...... :smile:
  7. I LOVE Them All!
  8. I love the mono towel, but if I snagged a terry loop on it I'd probably have a fit!
  9. The Hermes ship towel is adorable! However, if I paid that much for a towel, I'd rather hang it on a wall than use it. :p

10. LOL. Me too! I could just see me yelling at my kids, " Don't come near mommy! Don't get water on mommy's towel!!"
  11. I like the Hermes fish.
  12. "I don't think any of us are willing to plunk down $450-$500 on a towel-are we? "

Yes!I :love: the LV Mono.
  13. LOVE them all but my absolute FAVE is the one with the ship!:love:
  14. I like the Cruise one.
  15. Hermes turtle