Voting Time

The "pithing thing"? There's "pithing"? What's "pithing"?

.....and why do I feel like I'm lisping????

OMG! I just had to open a new internet window to google what "pithing" is, and I swear to you all, when I wanted to return to this thread, "voting" came to me as "vomiting". It's that darn pithing thing that is making me see things!

OK, very late to the party but of the choices you listed I think you should get the Chocolate Box Birkin with gold hw. Whatever you choose, however, I hope you get one very soon because you really deserve to have a Birkin.

I would have said Black Chevre w/ PH, but if you are going to be reminded of "pithing" (which we had to do in my college physiology class to frogs :sad: ) , then I say go for the Choco box Birkin.

I'm putting on my "pith" helmet to say that I must be spineless because I love the spines in my bags. Also have to remind you all that when you go for a medical check-up, you are asked to "pith" in a bottle:smartass:

Def of "pith" : to kill by piercing or severing the spinal cord. To destroy the spinal cord or central nervous system of (as a frog) by passing a wire or needle up and down the vertebral canal." Courtesy of Webster's Dictionary

We better not talk about this anymore, I just had lunch:throwup: