Vote your favorite!

Which bag do u prefer?

• Birkin

• Kelly

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm going to go one step beyond in saying I can't pick a favorite and love both equally: it depends on which color and leather. IMO some colors/leathers look better in each, so it's more on a case-by-case basis.

Kelly gets a vote......I feel differently than some because I feel Kelly is more convenient than the Birkin style. With the shoulder strap, I can be in and out of the Kelly pretty quickly. I can find things in my Kelly faster....it's right at my side and I'm hands free.

And I'm very touchy with my bags and love to feel the leathers so playing around, opening, closing my Kellys doesn't bother me.

That said, I love the Birkin visually just as much....wouldn't turn down either style on the basis of looks, but for practicality, Kelly wins.

Kelly for me. I have yet to fall for a Birkin.
To me the Kelly is just the most beautiful bag on earth. I like it in every size, style, color, skin, sellier, retourne. I haven't seen one I didn't like, except maybe one very strange looking tri-color.
At first I felt it was a little bit of work to get in and out of, but now that I've been using one everyday for a while, it really isn't that hard.

This is such a great question! Since I don't own either yet, I can only answer by looks (opposed to actual functionality), and I must say that the Kelly has been winning my heart over for quite some time. So my vote is the Kelly, but only by a fraction more!

I would have to say birkin as i have one kelly and never use it so it must be for a reason although that said i am dreaming about a vert anis kelly or a gold one:P ...i am a true libran never able to make up my mind!!!