vote: pls help me to decide.....

rouge vif or rose pink 06?

1. sell vif city

2. sell pink city

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi guys, i have 3 balenciaga city bags. white, rouge vif, and rose pink 06.
    i want to sell one of the bag. but not the white. ( because i have used it a lot , the 2 bags that i use on and off are the red vif and pink rose. i want to sell one of them, but i kinda confuse which one i should let go..?? :confused1::crybaby:( sell the pink ?? or the rouge vif???)
    i just bought 2 chanel bags last month and 1 chloe this month. so i need to sacrifice one of the balenciaga.
    i know i probably post this thread at the wrong place since y'all loveee balenciaga... :graucho:. but anyways, your input is really appreciated... thank you sooo muchhh
  2. I think Rouge VIF is such a special and versatile color...don't give it up!!!
  3. i would sell the VIF, but thats only because i love pink so much!xx
  4. Minnie, sorry to say these type of threads (selling) have been banned.
  5. I would sell the pink bag. I just love rouge and think it goes with so much more.
  6. Rouge Vif is Hot.. so i think it's definite a keeper! Good luck on deciding!
  7. pursendipity, sorry i did not know that. i dont plan to sell the bag here... (maybe one day in near future on eBay..)
    im new to this forum and thought can get some opinion from balenciaga ladies... :heart:
    thank you alll for your vote..... :p
  8. The rules are still a bit blurry to me... Can someone clarify what is not allowed? Or do we have a thread with the new rules? Sorry if I'm highjacking your thread, minnie04! :flowers:

[edited to add: btw I voted pink city, because I think they tend to yellow]
  9. No this is not allowed, and I am shutting it down. SOrry ladies.

All threads regarding "Should I sell this" are not permitted for right now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.