Vote: Keep or not?

1. [​IMG]
    I just place this bag from BG, it down from $895 to $313.

Be & D Garbo Studded Leather Satchel

I usually wear more girly, do you think it's too much for me?:confused1:

Thanks for your inputs. BTW, does this style still "hot" or "outdated"?
  2. The bag is fun and hot!
  3. I think it's adorable; I've seen this one before, maybe at NM?
  4. It has a lot of studs but I think I like it. The two tone seems to help it not look too busy. I bet it looks fabulous in person.
  5. Sorry, too many studs for me! Someone posted it in a turquoise color from NM.:heart: Great bargain though!
  6. ^^^I think so too. Is it heavy? (or do you know?) In other words, has it arrived or have you just ordered it.
  7. I just ordered, but it in process...

Does anyone have this purse? "Heavy?" I have no idea about that.
  8. I love it!
  9. i actually like it :smile:
  10. Well, I don't have bat sense today. I reread and you SAID that you just ordered. Sorry. I kinda like it. It's different, and you won't see yourself coming and going.
  11. Sorry. I ordered today, but I still have chance before they ship it out to cancel that.

Hope more votes coming...
  12. Why does it remind me of a Kooba Jillian in a odd sort of way. Very funky!!
  13. It is not my style but if you like it for that price you should grab it!
  14. I'm a little on the fence with this one. It would be adorable with the right outfit, but I don't think it's one I would get hooked on and want to take with me everywhere. You definitely got it for a great price!!!
  15. I think a girly type person could pull it off with the right outfit, but I am not fond of all the studs.