Vote for the most wanted Chanel bag

If you only had 1 choice of these 3 most wanted bags, which would you choose?

1. Olsen

2. Valentine Chain

3. Vinyl Cabas

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Just interested, if you had to choose 1 of the 3 most wanted bags, which one would you choose, I would choose the Valentine Chain as I really love it in the Fuschia colour
  2. i am not crazy about the valentine chain or the vinly cabas, but the olsen bag is tdf.. everything from the chains, to the slouchynes , and the yummy leather!!
  3. Out of these 3, definitely the Olsen bag (even though I own the cabas!) LOL
  4. It's hard to choose between the Olsen and the Valentine. I love them both, the Olsen just a tat bit more.
  5. Valentines Chain, hands down. A stunning bag indeed :smile:
  6. valentine chain in any of the colors would be awesome!!!

followed by the olsen bag in black preferably...
  7. I am boring (or mad) but I really would not want any of those bags
  8. valentine chain for me =)
  9. Those are all nice bags, but they are not for me. I vote for the purple caviar flap from 06, or was it 05?
  10. ^ I was thinking the same thing! I would choose a violet flap or a red flap over any of the 3 choices. I did vote for the valentine chain flap though out of the 3 though... ;)
  11. The Olsen bag. :yes: I normally would have chosen the cabas, but I don't like the vinyl version (just my opinion).
  12. Can we have option "None of the above." ;)
  13. I've always drooling whenever I see a Valentine chain.
  14. since i have the vinyl cabas and recently jus found my olsen large right it shld be the valentine flap w heart chain but i'm not sure abt having a lambskin in pink or fuschia color.

My choice still goes to Olsen hobo, my favourite!
  15. mine too:love: