Voila!!! Pics Of My New Birkin 35cm!!!!!!

Go back, go back, go back......what was IN the bag????

You SERIOUSLY made me LOL! you girls miss nothing!!??!!:graucho: :lol:

O.K - I was put into shock when I opened the zippered compartment inside, and all that I saw was bli- ii- ing. - Trinity diamond Cartier bracelet , SO, made pour moi en PARIS!!!!! He waited for it for 6 months. I was crying:crybaby: :love:... did not look at the Birkin again until today:shocked: , only bling can do that.

He wanted to fool me with a Birkin, could you belive this?!!:nuts: He is a rare man.:yes:

Ooooooo MY.....FREAKING.....GOODNESS!!! STAR:nuts:

Gorgeous bag, and GORGOUS SOUNDING BLING (Bracelet), and GORGEOUS U....PLUS DARLING HUBBY!!!:heart:

Star Girl, are you actually a model or movie star in real life....b/c you should be!!!

A big Congratulations to you and your hubby on your anniversary, and tell him "TWO THUMBS UP".

Hope you both had a nice evening celebrating last night....try to tell us the details on how he surprised you with your gift. I love these stories!!

ooooohhhhhhhh ohhhhhh i feel physical pain because that whole surprise for you and all its presents and the thought that went into it is so perfect and beautiful i just want to cry. ahahaa if i had to pick the perfect quintessential anniversary gifts it would be exactly what you received. lovely!!

:love::love::love: