Voila!!! Pics Of My New Birkin 35cm!!!!!!

1. OMG !OMG !OMG, OMG! OMG! < < < !!!!OH MY GOODNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I received this after dinner last night!!!!:love: ....:nuts: :crybaby: :nuts: ...(tears of joy:upsidedown:)
    DH is my dearest, he got me my first 35cm Birkin here at Hermes(in Sept??!!!!)AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!HAHAHA!!!!!WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gold Togo 35cm,Gold HW, ... Please welcome my new BEAUTY, to my growing Hermes family!!!!!!!!!!!!!HEEEEEHEEEEEHEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29.jpg 30.jpg 31.jpg
  2. New pics of the family...:lol:

32.jpg 33.jpg 34.jpg
  3. OMG, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now u have a gold kelly AND a gold birkin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

such a sweet DH!!

4. OMG!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
    Did DH get it for you with that kelly? He had been hiding it??

Gorgeous gorgeous bag!! and the hippo is sooooooooo cute!!:love::love:

5. Its a really beautiful bag. THe gold hw geos very well with the color of the bag. Congrats!

6. :yahoo: :yahoo: CONGRATULATIONS on yet another Hermes beauty, STAR!!!! :choochoo: What a wonderful DH!!:jammin:

7. Holy Moly!!! Is this what he was working on back when you got the Lizard Birkin???? What a sweetheart!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! It's the quintessential Birkin--gold with gold HW, and I love the gold hippo! Alright girl, time for some of those great modeling pix we love! Wear her well!

8. Omg Can I Eat It??? Thats My Next Dream Birkin!! But Really, I'll Take Any Birkin Again!!! Congratulations!!:yahoo::drool:

9. :nuts::nuts:OMG! OMG! OMG! You have 2 Gold bags! I cannot begin to tell you how jealous I am, but so so happy for you star! Your new birkin is just gorgeous, and I am seriously drooling over your H-family portrait! :heart:

10. OMG, it's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL:love: !!! Congratulations:flowers: !!! Wow, what a DH!!!

11. STAR OMG!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!! its BEAUTIFUL!!

12. Wow, what a surprise!!!! DH has great taste in bags. So does DH have a brother?:graucho:

13. OHHH MYYY!!!!!!!!!!
    That is the one that I have been waiting on:nuts: .
    You are so lucky to get her.
    PLS model her for us.
    Congratulations..............

14. Your DH is such a sweetheart, beautiful gold birkin !!! I love the hippo cadena on it !

15. HG!:graucho: :graucho: :roflmfao: You go girl!!:lol: