1. Does anyone know how to forward a call straight to voicemail? Like, when someone calls you, instead of ringing...it'd say something like "your call has been forward to an automatic voicemail..."

Thank you very much!
  2. For a landline or a cellphone? For landline voicemail you have to use the user options when you call the voicemail and set the rings to zero. I believe you can probably do the same for cellphone voicemail, and there is probably a button on your phone that you can use if you just want to do it on a case-by-case basis. I have a button like that on the side of my Motorola Razr.
  3. This is for cellphone. Case-by-case basis is like what? How can I set that up?

Thanks again.
  4. Maybe your carrier's customer service can help you with instructions on how to do this with your specific brand/model of phone?
  5. If a call comes in that I don't want to answer, there is a button that I push on the side of the phone that transfers the call directly to voicemail.

Check the manual that came with your cellphone to see if you have the same button.
  6. Still, the caller will hear a ring tone before I can push that button(not accepting the call).

I want this to be NO ring tone, just like when you turned off the phone.

7. I have a motorola Rokr phone and i can go into the menu, settings and call forward, voice calls and pick all calls and send it right to the voice mail.

I think every phone is different but check in your menu settings.

8. I see...I wonder if I can do the same when I am talking to someone and someone else call me, and it will forward straight to my voicemail.
  9. turn call waiting off and it will go right to the voice mail.
  10. I got it! Thanks!!!!
  11. anytime