VLif facelift with Dr. Shim

MNP14

Jun 24, 2023
I had a FL and fat transfer under my eyes from Dr. Shim and it’s been a little over 3 weeks. I no longer have a double chin and less nasolabial folds. My face is still a bit swollen so I won’t know the final results until later. My husband saw my results and decided to have a face lift and blepharoplasty by Dr. Shim. His face is still slightly swollen and healing, but he is happy with the results so far. Dr. Shim seems very knowledgeable and competent and is always available for any questions or concerns we might have. His suturing skills are phenomenal as after the short amount of time since surgery you cannot see where they were. The staff is very attentive and helpful especially Bella and Amy who were always there to interpret, both speaking perfect English (I speak some Korean but not fluent enough and my husband knows probably three words) so they were especially helpful to both of us. They even helped with calling taxis for us when we needed transport to our hotel. They gave us extra red light treatments that helps with the healing process and decreases swelling and also IV vitamin treatments. They gave us a hyperbaric chamber treatment which helped the healing process. All in all we are more than satisfied with VLif and would definitely recommend them to anyone seeking their services.

Hi MNP14, may i know the price range your husband spent for FL with Dr.Shim? My husband interested with FL and i'm still looking for the best clinic for him, thanks a lot :smile:

Hi Frey, it was 16,500,000KRW per person with 30% discount for them to use full photos. (20% for partial photos used )Of course they only use the photos that are successful. They used his photos, but not mine.(I did the 20% he did the 30%)

I had a FL and fat transfer under my eyes from Dr. Shim and it’s been a little over 3 weeks. I no longer have a double chin and less nasolabial folds. My face is still a bit swollen so I won’t know the final results until later. My husband saw my results and decided to have a face lift and blepharoplasty by Dr. Shim. His face is still slightly swollen and healing, but he is happy with the results so far. Dr. Shim seems very knowledgeable and competent and is always available for any questions or concerns we might have. His suturing skills are phenomenal as after the short amount of time since surgery you cannot see where they were. The staff is very attentive and helpful especially Bella and Amy who were always there to interpret, both speaking perfect English (I speak some Korean but not fluent enough and my husband knows probably three words) so they were especially helpful to both of us. They even helped with calling taxis for us when we needed transport to our hotel. They gave us extra red light treatments that helps with the healing process and decreases swelling and also IV vitamin treatments. They gave us a hyperbaric chamber treatment which helped the healing process. All in all we are more than satisfied with VLif and would definitely recommend them to anyone seeking their services.
Does it hurt??

Hi Frey, it was 16,500,000KRW per person with 30% discount for them to use full photos. (20% for partial photos used )Of course they only use the photos that are successful. They used his photos, but not mine.(I did the 20% he did the 30%)
is your husband happy with the result so far ?

Sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner. After the facial swelling went down, I noticed that my nasolabial fold and the jowls only improved 10-20% or less. I did address this with the VLif and the response I got was that the face will continue to tighten as it’s healing which might even take up to a year.

I’m so sorry MNP14. If you look through the forum, there are many women who are unhappy with their overly conservative Vlif results—including some women whose faces did not change at all. I find it frustrating that they’re such a highly regarded clinic when their results are so underwhelming and unreliable. I am searching for a facelift clinic myself and am more inclined to go with Nana, View, or Dasipium atm (although some of Dasipium’s Caucasian clients end up looking weird so I need to do more research there).