Vlad vs. Charles: Who would win in a fight to the death?

?

Whose cuisine will reign supreme?

1. Vlad the Victorious

2. Charles the Conqueror

3. Double KO

4. Friendly draw

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Or to unconsciousness, if death is too...morbid. It's a tough call, but I'd have to go with the tPF Godfather. <insert Fendi Spy/alternate handbag nunchuck joke here>

(And yes, I'm aware I've posted a zillion threads in the last few hours. It's only 5:15 AM. I have plenty of time to finish this paper before my brother's graduation.)

2. Mmmmmmmmm............dunno. Maybe Charles has a Chloe?

3. Ha! I won't say who I voted for, but I don't think it would be a tie. :graucho:

4. ^ Haha I know who you voted for, based on the current results. I won't out you, though ;).

5. This is a no-contest. Remember Vlad has BAN-power!

6. haha, noone thinks there will be a friendly draw!

7. LOL this thread is so random! I love it.

8. :roflmfao: Like they're the only two men on... tpf. Um, are they?

heh

9. They're the only two that are very publicly straight on tPF, as far as I know, and who aren't just here shopping for girlfriends. BTW - girls and gay men, I hope you don't take offense! This was just meant to be a little fun and random activity.

10. LOL!!! This is hilarious. I say Vlad...because like Merika says...he does have ban power

11. Exactly what I was thinking!

let's take it a step further street fighter style (video game) what would be their special power/super move like that guys who could make his arms and legs all long and kick your butt from the other side LOL

12. This is the best thread ever!!

13. :wtf: argh, dunno, um, eh:sweatdrop:mmmm :shrugs: urgh, :hysteric: think I need to go lie down!

14. Cute thread.

My answer.... If Charles could turn the fight into a debate he'd win!!!

15. Wow this is random and funny at the same time. My answer is that they would team up and take down everyone that voted against them. :p