Vlad and I are finally moving!!!

1. So if you haven't seen much of Vlad and I in the past few weeks it is because we have been packing up shop in Ohio!

We officially move back down to Florida tomorrow. :beach: We have an 18 hour drive (WHEW!!) and are super excited to finally get down and situated in Florida. This means tons more shopping near by, much better weather, and a new start.

So you will see more of us in the next few weeks, once we settle. I know I owe tons of PM's, which I will get to!

Hope you all are doing fabulously! :flowers:

2. HAVE A SAFE TRIP~!!!

I plan on a FLA visit soon!!!!!we must meet up!

3. Jill you better!! We would love to meet up!

4. I was so hoping that someday I'd run into you guys here in Ohio since my husband travels to Columbus for work sometimes. Oh, well.....Have a safe trip! Send us back some sunshine!

5. Have a safe and fun journey. You certainly won't miss the cold weather will you. LOL

6. We will be up visiting quite a bit!! Where are you in Ohio??

7. You guys drive safe and let us know when you arrive safe and sound. Be careful! Hugs!

8. Woohoo.. that's awesome ! Have a safe journey ! :yes:

9. We live in the Cleveland area.

10. Thanks everyone!! We are leaving bright and early in the morning, and just really excited for the next step :heart:

11. woohoo, gotta love a roadtrip, how exciting. unfortunately I did the trip from lauderdale to B-LO NY by myself and am totally dreading getting back in the car to drive back. I feel for you, but anyway good luck on your move. drive safe and most of all have fun.

12. Congrats and safe travels!

13. Good luck, Megs & Vlad! Have a safe trip! :flowers:

14. Have a fun and safe journey! Will you get to stop off and do some sightseeing anywhere?

15. lucky you!! i would love to get outta the midwest right now... so sick of this weather. my sis and i are going to Orlando in March, though... can't wait!!

Hope you two have a safe drive down there... best of luck with the move and everything! :smile: