Vivienne Westwood Swarovski Armor Ring!!

1. So i just got back from a 2 week vacation in England visiting family but managed to head over to Vivienne Westwood (err.. three times, whoops? haha)
    I want to share my new Armor ring! It's silver with Swarovski crystals:love: I toyed around with the idea of getting one of these rings before my trip and the moment i put this one on it was fate!

Surprizingly, though it's huge and quite heavy, i'm still able to write while wearing it, so it IS functional! Ilooveeit!

Took a bunch of pics! Here they are:yes::wlae:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And hope you don't mind the glamour shots, haha (also sorry the pics are so huge!)

[​IMG]

Hope you like as much as i do!

Sammyxx

1vivad2.jpg zring.jpg zringg.jpg zringgg.jpg zringggg.jpg
  2. Wow, I love it! I'd probably look like an idiot wearing it, but it looks really good on you!

3. heh, thanks! I plan on probably wearing all black and just a nice scarf when i wear it or something, i'm not used to wearing something quite SO bold myself.

4. OMG, that is STUNNING! Love how it looks on you...you have great taste! Sammydoll, you always take the best modeling pics..

5. Aw, thank you! :O) Camera whore since 2002, what can i say ;) Glad you enjoy them!

6. Woah, that's an insane ring! You pull it off really well, it's gorgeous! :nuts::tup:

7. It's a very cool and unique design, Sammy! It looks great on you and totally fits with your punky-but-girlie style! Congrats!!!

8. :amazed:
    That is jaw dropping. Holy moly. Fabulous!

:woot:

9. oooh congrats! i love vivienne westwood jewellery! the orb stuff is soo cool i have swarovski earrings and want the necklace and bracelet to match! its soo well priced too! i couldnt believe it i was made up! and it helps its on my doorstep haha!

10. That ring looks perfect on you! Thank you for all those cool photos, they're stunning.

11. wow that ring is so nice I really love it on you.

12. :flowers: Glad you guys like it:heart: