Viva Vibrato!

I have a version of the Birkin, asa posted...Raisin boxcalf Vibrato, but I don't have a picture of it available.
Is that your Birkin asa? Just wondering, because if so, we are almost Vibrato Birkin twins....although I do realize every Vibrato pattern is unique.

I love the Vibrato blues, but for a bag, I think that the raisin was my first choice...however given their rarity, I probably would have taken any pleasing color that I could find.

We are twins! :yes: It's so light and quite beautiful up close. I, too, love the blues. If I am lucky enough to chance upon one, I'd love it.

whitebirkin, I really have to congratulate you on a wonderfully unique addition to your amazingly colorful and varied Birkin collection --- I thought that there might have been another thread for the Congrats, so please forgive my earlier post, which neglected to acknowledge this lovely new acquisition of yours which began this entire thread.
I really admire Vibrato and yours in Rouge G. is such a beautiful variation. All of your Birkins are so beautifully varied in terms of leathers and colors, so I love that you chose to add the Vibrato. I am sure that you will enjoy it for a long time to come.

Me too! So rude of me--CONGRATULATIONS on this beauty! Would love to see it IRL. Next time in SG???:graucho:

Asa: wow, you lucky gal!! What a beautiful Vibrato you got!! Love the Raisin combo (you basically have the best of both worlds in terms of leather color and vibrato combo). :drool:
Mrs.Morris: you too!! How did you gals get so lucky?? :girlsigh: And thank you for the compliment on my Rouge G vibrato. Our vibrato Birkins are really something, aren't they?

Katel and Asa: Thanks for posting pics! I agree with you, the blue combo is just so cheerful, it reminds me of the color of the sea water in the Maldives!!

Sus: :drinks:Cheers to our Birkin sisters!! May I ask you, have you had the vibrato for long? And how is she holding up after several uses? Have you ever had the need to use the vibrato eraser? Pls excuse my many questions...:blush:

Please post more Vibrato pics everyone!!!

Me too! So rude of me--CONGRATULATIONS on this beauty! Would love to see it IRL. Next time in SG???:graucho:

:roflmfao: Yes!! Would love to, Asa! Worried about having to put it through the x-ray machines in the airport though. You know sometimes the belts are dirty... Am I being too paranoid? :P

...And you bring your Raisin vibrato so I can totally drool over it! Here I an still hunting for my Raisin birkin, and you have the best of both: Raisin in vibrato! Just want to let you know AGAIN how lucky you are!! :tup::drool:

:woohoo:, It's so exciting to have found a Vibrato twin, ;). I am a bit ashamed of my poor photography skills, so I just felt that I could never capture the actual beauty of Vibrato which I so love to look at in person. I completely agree with you about the Blues -- but finding a Vibrato Birkin is pure luck.
I found mine during Christmas of last year. It was actually in the window of my local store. The window was poorly lite and the display was unusually cluttered, thus the bag looked a bit lost and shadowed in the display. I came to the shop to pick up last minute gifts and wasn't even sure what type of Birkin it was ( I thought maybe a strange toile combo). But as soon as it came into the light, the raisin boxcalf glistened and my CC was doomed, :yes:.

We are twins! :yes: It's so light and quite beautiful up close. I, too, love the blues. If I am lucky enough to chance upon one, I'd love it.

I love vibratos too! But most especially in canoes. I have not seen other canoes on the board. But I have two versions of the canoes both sold in North America.

I have the havane (with fuschia lining) and orange (with vert cru lining).

I saw another version last week during my trip to Asia (a raisin vibrato canoe) but passed that one up in lieu of something else....

Attachments

• canoe vibrato.JPG
    canoe vibrato.JPG
    156.6 KB · Views: 173
:roflmfao: Yes!! Would love to, Asa! Worried about having to put it through the x-ray machines in the airport though. You know sometimes the belts are dirty... Am I being too paranoid? :P

...And you bring your Raisin vibrato so I can totally drool over it! Here I an still hunting for my Raisin birkin, and you have the best of both: Raisin in vibrato! Just want to let you know AGAIN how lucky you are!! :tup::drool:

Thank you :heart:. It's a date!

I love vibratos too! But most especially in canoes. I have not seen other canoes on the board. But I have two versions of the canoes both sold in North America.

I have the havane (with fuschia lining) and orange (with vert cru lining).

I saw another version last week during my trip to Asia (a raisin vibrato canoe) but passed that one up in lieu of something else....

Sigh! I would love a raisin canoe. Yours are lovely.:yes:

:woohoo:, It's so exciting to have found a Vibrato twin, ;). I am a bit ashamed of my poor photography skills, so I just felt that I could never capture the actual beauty of Vibrato which I so love to look at in person. I completely agree with you about the Blues -- but finding a Vibrato Birkin is pure luck.
I found mine during Christmas of last year. It was actually in the window of my local store. The window was poorly lite and the display was unusually cluttered, thus the bag looked a bit lost and shadowed in the display. I came to the shop to pick up last minute gifts and wasn't even sure what type of Birkin it was ( I thought maybe a strange toile combo). But as soon as it came into the light, the raisin boxcalf glistened and my CC was doomed, :yes:.

That is beyond lucky. :yes: I have only seen a Raisin vibrato Kelly and a Chocolate vibrato Evelyne on the shelves.

Whitebirkin ~ I have had my Rouge H Vibrato Birkin for a while. Shortly after getting it and using it I noticed that the front corners were dirtied. So I pulled out the eraser and used it. It looked great afterward and none the worse for wear. I am probably more careful of this bag, tho, partly because of the box leather. It's such a fun bag that always gets lots of compliments.
All about bags ~ Love your canoes. What is the size??

Sus: Glad to hear that the eraser actually works! Yes, I agree with you about the extra care... the box leather and the vibrato corners especially! Thanks for sharing the info.

Whitebirkin-

So rude of me! In my excitement in finding other vibrato lovers, I forgot to congratulate you on your new birkin! Would love to get one of those someday! They are hard to come by...

Sus-

Canoes only come in one size. I believe they're 32cm or 35cm. Have to check....