Viva-Cite GM

1. Hello,

I purchased a Viva-cite GM 2 years ago and it was stolen. I loved the bag. I'm considering buying another one but heard it will be discontinued. Does anyone know if that's true? Anyone own this bag and do you like it?

:heart:

2. wrong forum area.Ill move for you...

3. Yeah I really like it. I love the front pockets, they're so handy for keys, etc. I don't know if it will be discontinued but probably not...it's not a super popular style but I haven't heard many complaints about it.
    This was the bag I used in Vegas over the summer and it was such a great one to use; I love how it has one shoulder strap instead of two, also.

4. My grandma has the MM- she likes the front pockets but doesn't like how hard it is to access the interior through the zippered opening. Overall it's a nice bag- much better looking IMO than the Multiple-Cite or especially Excentri-cite.

5. Love my Viva Cite GM. I have had it for three years. It was my first LV. It still looks great and I used it a lot. My collection has grown over the past couple of years, but the VC is still one of my favorite "go-to" bags. It is definitely not hard to get in and out of. I love the single shoulder strap and never realized it was a unique feature.

viva.jpg
  6. i own the viva cite GM but am selling it. i have heard that the cite line is slowing down in production, possibly ending, so i'd visit eluxury a.s.a.p.

besides there is a price increase next week so grab one from your boutique or elux while it's still below $1200.

7. LV stores here still have some, if you can't get it, try eBay, many pretty cheap Viva Cite GM on eBay, around $550 only :drool: