VITAMIN C anyone????!!! PBC's cure for when ur feeling kinda "blah"...

1. haven't had too much energy lately, so i figured i'd squeeze myself some fresh orange juice today (per DH's orders). then i remembered i was expecting an even yummier juicy orange something this afternoon....hmmm.....something that would definitely cure this rut that i was in.

anyhow, hermes sure knows how to cultivate the best looking orange in the form of a...................

30cm orange swift GH birkin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

orangebirkin3.jpg orangebirkin1.jpg orangebirkin2.jpg
  2. Damn PBC...the bag is great ....but your are gorgeous!!!!!!

Thanks for the sunshine!!!

3. Delicious! great color, love the hardware. looks great! thanks for sharing :biggrin:

4. OhMONDieu! That is beautiful!

And, you may not be feeling too good, but you are absolutely looking gorgeous! Your DHs advice suits you completely!

5. AHHHHH, I've been feeling under the weather lately too, BUT I feel better already!!!! NOW that's what I call some VITAMIN C!!!!! :girlsigh: :girlsigh: :choochoo: :choochoo: :happydance: :happydance: :beach: :beach:

6. whoooaazzaazzzz GOLD hardware?!!!

Congraddies girl!!!! Its stunning... the classic of the classics!!!!!
    Wheres my fav. modelings pics? Cannot wait! Hehe...

Shes so darn pretty!!!!!! *heart heart heart*

7. thank u quinn, pigleto, harley, MG, yorelica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i only have 35cm birkins so the 30cm takes some getting use to. it's waaaay smaller than the 35cm!!!

8. Loving the outfit and new birkin, Babe! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Oooohhh... you are such a bad influence! :hysteric:

9. THANKS smurfet! hehehehehehehe time for u to get something orange too?? orange CROC??? HEHEHEHE

10. Finally PBC!!!! Been waiting for a while..... worth the wait though :yes:.
    Congrats!! :yahoo:

11. Wooo... orange croc... :drool:

12. Congratulations PBC!!! The Orange Swift Color is phenomenal and I love it with the GH, :heart: :love: :heart: !!! It really does look like a wonderful bit of Vitamin C. Congratulations on an another beautiful new addition.

13. Forgot to send you over a drink :drinkup:

and the happy dance:party: :party:

Congratulations!

14. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMy!:drool::drool:

15. Beautiful, perfect bag for you! Love the swift.