Visual aids

1. Hey all :rochard:!

A lot of us start threads asking about certain bags, and half the time we ask for pictures of the bags being carried. So, at the risk of sounding narcissistic (which I probably am anyway :p), I've posted photos of myself with some of my bags in my collection thread. They're mostly LV, with some Dior, Gucci, and my Chloe Paddington.

http://forum.purseblog.com/your-bag-showcase/guilty-pleasures-5136.html (go to the last page)

I can post the LV photos in this thread if you like, so you don't have to keep going to the other thread. But the photos will just be there for now.

Clearly, I don't have as many as some of the other ladies on this forum, but hopefully whatever I have there will help just the slightest bit.

I am a vainpot, no :lol:?

2. We do this in the LV board I belong to...we call it the Runway saction :biggrin:

I think it's a great idea. Perhaps others can add pics of bags that they own and you have not posted.
    Visual aid is always helpful.

3. OK, so here are the LV pictures from my thread. It might make it a bit easier for some of you.

The pictures with the same outfits were taken on the same day because I decided they would match the bag. Some pictures look kind of OK, but the others look as though I was seized by Parkinson's disease :smash:. I don't think I will ever learn to keep my hand completely still to take self-shots :mad:.

For the few people who ever read this thread, you can see how the bags look on a person. I'll post more as I go through the rest of my bags. I try to rotate them as much as I can.

Please note: I'm (only) 5'4".

Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Batignolles Horizontal
    Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis Bedford Perle
    Louis Vuitton Damier Papillon 30
    Louis Vuitton Monogram Denim Neo-Speedy

batignolles horizontal 001.jpg batignolles horizontal 002.jpg bedford 002.jpg bedford 003.jpg papillon 30 001.jpg papillon 30 002.jpg neo-speedy 001.jpg neo-speedy 002.jpg
  4. Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Manhattan PM
    Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Pochette Marelle
    Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Popincourt Haut
    Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Speedy 25

manhattan pm 001.jpg manhattan pm 002.jpg pochette marelle 001.jpg pochette marelle 002.jpg pochette marelle 003.jpg popincourt haut 001.jpg popincourt haut 002.jpg speedy 25 001.jpg speedy 25 002.jpg
  5. Louis Vuitton Monogram Multicolore Trouville Blanc
    Louis Vuitton Monogram Multicolore Shirley Blanc
    Louis Vuitton Monogram Mat Shelton Noir

trouville 001.jpg trouville 002.jpg trouville 003.jpg shirley 001.jpg shirley 002.jpg shirley 004.jpg shelton 001.jpg shelton 002.jpg
  6. Louis Vuitton Cuir Suhali L'Epanoui GM Blanc (Formal and Casual)

l'epanoui gm 001.jpg l'epanoui gm 002.jpg l'epanoui gm 003.jpg l'epanoui gm 004.jpg l'epanoui gm 005.jpg l'epanoui gm 006.jpg l'epanoui gm 007.jpg
  7. You have GREAT bags. Now I'm drooling all over again

8. Perhaps the Mods can make a section for this alone....like the collection section.
    That way people can go directly to that section when they want to see bags caried.

9. Great collection ... great pics! Thanks for posting!

10. You look stunning!!! You have a great collection and I'm loving your shoes! :love:

11. I think it's a FANTASTIC idea!!!:love: You look ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!Thank you for posting all those! Maybe Mods can make a sticky of this topic?:idea: *goes to looks for some pics*

12. Here are some:

1. Graffiti Speedy 30
    2. MC Alma
    3. MC Alma
    4. Le Fab
    5. MC Speedy 30
    6. Petit Noe
    7. Fringe Speedy 25

graffitipic.JPG alma.JPG alma4.JPG LEFAB.JPG mcspeedy1pic.JPG petit_noe.JPG fringe.JPG
  13. thank you :heart:!

thanks for posting yours too :rochard:! your photos look so much better than mine. if i look too long at mine my eyes hurt because they're so blurry, and it's like seeing double. they look like i have Parkinson's disease :mad::mad::mad:

yeah, we should have a sticky for this too :yes:.

14. hooottttiiiiieeeeee