Virtual Potluck!

1. Who's hungry? Let's have us a little feast!
    I've got a whole pan of baked ziti, bathed in a hearty tomato sauce and glued together with strings and ribbons of melted cheese. It's piping hot and smells like heaven. Plenty for everyone. What did you bring?

2. sounds yummy!!!!

im bringing dessert! mango panna cotta!

3. Champagne risotto, and the wonderful bread cake!

4. Mmmmm, everything sounds wonderful so far. Well, since ziti is on the table, I guess I'll bring some garlic bread. My garlic bread can fend off any vampire within a 50 mile radius.

5. Japanese curry with steamed rice..yum!

6. I can't cook. Not even for a virtual potluck. :sad:

7. I'll take the salad course. Sweet or savoury I can make my own dressing and add plantains, nuts, and heirloom tomatoes to the mix.

8. I'll bring the Red Velvet cake Cupcakes!:drool:

9. ill bring cups.

lol

10. I've got the champagne!

11. Thai or Chinese Spicy curry with chicken, rice... mmmm Shrimp on the side or Crabs. Destert with chocolate lifindors, Strawberry or Cookie and Cream ice cream and heck, add godiva on the top of the icecreams! yum!

12. sliced tomatoes topped with fresh mozerella, basil, pepper and olive oil. so simple, yet sooo good! that's my latest favorite appetizer :smile:

13. I've got a TDF Paella...anyone interested?

14. i made some YUMMY grilled asparagus for lunch today, so i'm bringing that! get ready to have funny-smelling pee, everyone!

15. I'll bring panko crusted cod with a spicy mango salsa