**VIRGIN DEBUT photo shoot of MJ Hobo Stam in MOUSE!***

1. Hello MJ gals! Thank you so much for letting me haunt the MJ boards this last week. I have had so much fun reading through most of the new and old threads. I have discovered a new Love for MJ:yahoo:...

I was in search of a GREY bag...and guess what? One appeared to me and I snatched her up...(YUMMY)..

I think she is the most beautiful shade...not quite brown/taupe or grey...Truely MOUSE!

I think she is the most versitile color I could find and I could not be happier!

I did go to Saks/Neimans to check out the other colors...I love this the most!...I am so glad I pounced on her!

She is a really good size! I wasn't aware of how big these bags are!...I cannot wait to rock her out with my jeans as soon as baby comes!

Please enjoy my photo shoot~ I went a little CRAZY!:nuts:

And many thanks!

Mj HOBO STAM MOUSE 003.jpg Mj HOBO STAM MOUSE 005.jpg Mj HOBO STAM MOUSE 006.jpg Mj HOBO STAM MOUSE 009.jpg Mj HOBO STAM MOUSE 011.jpg
  2. A few More;)

Mj HOBO STAM MOUSE 010.jpg Mj HOBO STAM MOUSE 007.jpg Mj HOBO STAM MOUSE 008.jpg
  3. She's beautiful!! Congrats! Fab color.

4. She is a beauty, wear her well.

5. YAY!! You got a MJ bag!! It's HOT, HOT, HOT! Congrats Ghost - I'm thrilled for you.:yahoo:

"Haunt" our forum anytime girl!:yes:

6. beautiful grey color! :smile: and congrats on the baby; hopefully you'll have a little girl who you can hand your purse collection down to!

7. yay!! great bag, this was my FIRST Mj purse too and I got it in Cashew, you'll love it

8. :drinkup: Thanks for helping me and letting me share! You all have been so great! I am estatic to use this bag and I will definitely "haunt" here more often! ...

I am enamored with the colors:
    Almond~ 1&2
    Ivory~ 3
    Cashew I think......

I loved going and seeing all the colors in person...So beautiful!

0013cashew.jpg almond.jpg Stam_Almond_300.jpg NMV9807_mpblakealmond.jpg
  9. It's gorgeous! Congrats! Welcome to MJ!

10. Congrats on your new buy!

11. It is a boy and he is my second! We are done but I have told DH he is not allowed to talk about how much my bags cost as I have to deal w/ balls...all kinds of balls...my husband, 2 sons, and 2 boy dogs (a australian shepard, and cockapoo:nuts:)... as well as the sports obsession DH has (he is an administrator of a high school)...So the bag obsession ends with me...but I can pass on my :heart: for designer clothes etc...

Thank you for your gracious comments;)

12. I love it! Congrats!!

13. LOVE LOVE LOVE that color!

:love:

14. OMG Ghost, you crack me up. Too many balls in your family!!! LOL!

15. Congrats! I really love this colour.