Virgin America - Buy one get one free

1. Additional Info.

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="623"><tbody><tr><td style="padding-left: 7px; padding-top: 15px;"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="561"><tbody><tr><td><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td>
    [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] Restrictions, taxes and fees apply[/FONT]
    </td></tr> <tr> <td>[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]*Digg Promotion: Promo Code discount is only valid for two guests traveling on the same itinerary. Offer ends at 11:59pm Pacific Time on December 7, 2007. Promo Code is valid for travel in the Main Cabin between November 26, 2007 and March 19, 2008. Blackouts are December 19, 2007 through January 6, 2008, February 14, 15 and 18, 2008. If travel is changed to a date outside of this window, or if itinerary is modified so that there are not two guests traveling on the same flights, Promo Code discount will become inapplicable, and guest will be responsible for any increase in air fare. The Promo Code may be used only towards newly-booked travel and may not be applied to prior bookings. Promo Code discount will be deducted off of base fare. Promo Code may not be redeemed for cash. Offer may not be combined with any other sale or promotion.<!-- [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]New York (JFK)-San Francisco, New York (JFK-)-Los Angeles, Washington (IAD)-Los Angeles, Washington(IAD)-San Francisco, Los Angeles-San Francisco - All Main Cabin fares are one way. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. All fares require a 14-day advance purchase. Changes or cancellations can be made for a $40 fee, plus any increase in fare if applicable. Tickets purchased from Virgin America through our reservation call centers will cost an additional $5 per itinerary. Seats are limited, subject to availability, and may not be available on all flights. Fares, routes, and schedules are subject to change without notice. Fares do not include Passenger Facility Charges of up to $9 each way, September 11th Security Fees of up to $5 each way and a Federal Segment Tax of $3.40 per domestic segment. A segment is a takeoff and landing. Fares will not be honored retroactively or in exchange for any wholly or partially used ticket. The start dates for non-stop service are as follows: New York (JFK)-Los Angeles, August 29, 2007; Washington (IAD)-San Francisco, September 26, 2007; San Francisco-Las Vegas, October 10, 2007; and Washington (IAD)-Los Angeles, October 24, 2007.

** All First Class fares are one way. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Changes or cancellations can be made without a fee, but any increase in fare will apply. Tickets purchased from Virgin America through our reservation call centers will cost an additional $5 per itinerary. Seats are limited, subject to availability, and may not be available on all flights. Fares, routes, and schedules are subject to change without notice. Fares do not include Passenger Facility Charges of up to $9 each way, September 11th Security Fees of up to $5 each way and a Federal Segment Tax of $3.40 per domestic segment. A segment is a takeoff and landing. Fares will not be honored retroactively or in exchange for any wholly or partially used ticket. The start dates for non-stop service are as follows: New York (JFK)-San Francisco August 8,2007; San Francisco-Los Angeles, August 8, 2007; New York (JFK)-Los Angeles, August 29, 2007; Washington (IAD)-San Francisco, September 26, 2007; San Francisco-Las Vegas, October 10, 2007; and Washington (IAD)-Los Angeles, October 24, 2007. [/FONT]

--> [/FONT]

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="3" align="left" height="38" valign="top" width="623">
    </td></tr></tbody></table>

2. booo lax to las vegas doesnt work!

3. Amazing Deal! T4p!

4. this is a great deal!!!!

5. WOOHOO thanks for the code...just booked 3 of us from D.C. to L.A. roundtrip for $537!!! it was a total whim - hubby may get mad but we leave 2 days after valentines day so thats a good excuse-right? happy valentines day honey - take me SHOPPING!

6. I know!!! I asked the operator about it. Since a few of us Los Angeles TPF'ers are doing a weekend in Vegas. She said they do LAX to Vegas BUT...... You go from LAX to SF and then fly to Las Vegas. So it would be over 4 hours. It is quicker to drive.

I don't think I am going to tell my DH I bought these. I have always wanted to do this, just take him to the airport and have him have no idea that he is going somewhere. Now let's just see if I can keep it a secret for that long. That is the hard part.

7. omg I'm so tempted. I'd have to drive a few hours to get to NY but I think I might take my bf on a weekend trip to napa valley... can you belive RT tickets for 2 are only $258!!!! How can I resist...

8. GO FOR IT!!!!

I am already going to SF but I am REALLLLLLLLLY thinking about going to Washington DC for $59 a person each way.

9. wow! i just got this in my FB inbox just a few hours ago! lol its such an awesome deal but theres several blackout dates and theyre only until march 19. the blackout dates are around the holidays of course. i was thinking for a trip first week of march from NY to LAX or NY to vegas....
    any hot sales in LA around that time of year? lol
    $159 for a round trip, split btwn two thats $80 each not incl. tax/fees! HOTNESS!!!

10. awesome deal!! just booked a trip to NY!!!

11. Ahhhh, too bad they don't fly into Denver :sad: I need to go there anyway and was thinking of taking my son with me.

12. yeah I know, that sucks. You can only to to San Fran, New York or DC from LAX

13. Well, besides my trip to SF for $19.50 a person each way.

I could not resist I am going to Washington DC. From LAX to DC it is $320 roundtrip for both of us.