Violette Bellevue (Modelling Pics) AND AN LV GIFT!

OMG, I LOVE EVERYTHING! I love your CB pochette too. :biggrin: Congrats on the gift. They're all gorgeous!!

And btw, I have been waiting FOREVER to see your pics, so glad that I can see them now! I saw your post earlier in the day when I was at work, but there all "entertainment" sites are blocked (YouTube, etc) as well as most image hosting sites like imageshack etc). So I could see your post but not the pix. :sad: I just got home and logged on to TPF and one of the first threads I went to was this one so I could see your pics. :biggrin: And they're lovely! Great bag and great gifts! :tup:

Thank you everyone! I'm going to bring her out today, will probably put my framboise cles or pastilles keyholder/bracelet on her. This time I'll wear a black outfit with her. I actually love my gift more than the bag. :shame:

OMG, I LOVE EVERYTHING! I love your CB pochette too. :biggrin: Congrats on the gift. They're all gorgeous!!

And btw, I have been waiting FOREVER to see your pics, so glad that I can see them now! I saw your post earlier in the day when I was at work, but there all "entertainment" sites are blocked (YouTube, etc) as well as most image hosting sites like imageshack etc). So I could see your post but not the pix. :sad: I just got home and logged on to TPF and one of the first threads I went to was this one so I could see your pics. :biggrin: And they're lovely! Great bag and great gifts! :tup:

Haha, very sharp eyes! You spotted the CB! Aww...thank you for your wait to see my pics :smile: glad I didn't disappoint.