Violet.........Who's getting it and in what style?

On the screen it didn't look bright. UGH!!!!! It's so gorgeous!!!!! It looks a little lighter then eggplant~ it's the perfect shade IMO!!!! It's so stunning!!! I saw tomato too and it's so pretty! There was a pic of a tomato weekender. I am so excited for these new colors. The only color I didn't like was juane~ the mustard color.

On the screen it didn't look bright. UGH!!!!! It's so gorgeous!!!!! It looks a little lighter then eggplant~ it's the perfect shade IMO!!!! It's so stunning!!! I saw tomato too and it's so pretty! There was a pic of a tomato weekender. I am so excited for these new colors. The only color I didn't like was juane~ the mustard color.

That's what I'm interested in.......the Tomato WE. Is the tomato a deep red or more of a bright red. I'm looking for something like a brick red color or like RT.

I know what you mean, cracker! I really hope the Rouge is like RT!!!!

I spoke with Daphne and she said it's not a berry red like RT (but who knows, maybe she's just going from a swatch and not a pic)......I'm thinking it'll have more orange in it. All I know is that I want it to look like this...........

SohoRain.jpg

That's what I'm interested in.......the Tomato WE. Is the tomato a deep red or more of a bright red. I'm looking for something like a brick red color or like RT.

It wasn't bright. I think it looked more of a darker red~ not very dark. Definitely different then rouge vif and vermillion.