Violet.........Who's getting it and in what style?

I can't remember if I've answered on this thread or not! But I'm on the list for a part-time with RH. partly because I really want a part-time next and partly because a lot of the other lists were loooooong already. I think this color will look gorgeous in every style - bright enough to pop, but deep and rich enough to look good in the larger sized bags.

YEY!!! I just called BNY and I am # 2 on the list for getting the MU clutch in Violet!!!!

My SA said that BNY is only getting 3 so who ever wants one call now!!!

Also I was told that the bags could come anytime from mid June to Mid Aug!!!
oh I would just die from excitment if I got a call next month telling me they are shipping out my bags!!! :yahoo:

I just put myself down for the violet Part Time in RH. I also put myself on the list for the Jaune Part Time in RH. I will decide after seeing photos/hearing reports.... :nuts:

i want a violet city!! do you have to put your name on a list?? will Saks not have what I want in the fall, how does it work???

If you want a more definite chance of getting one, you can put yourself on the list at BalNY...but then you have to deal w/their return policy, which is NO RETURNS - EXCHANGES ONLY up to 10 days after purchase. I don't know if Saks has waitlists...I know some of the Neiman's do (e.g., NM San Francisco), others don't (e.g., NM Short Hills). In my experience, if you can establish a relationship with an SA, they will look out for the bag for you and call you when it comes in.

i'm down for the violet make-up clutch, but now i just saw that they are only getting 3????? how is that possible, especially since they claim never to know how many or in what styles the new bags are coming in?

arggh - so confusing, i'll have to call AGAIN!

YEY!!! I just called BNY and I am # 2 on the list for getting the MU clutch in Violet!!!!

My SA said that BNY is only getting 3 so who ever wants one call now!!!

Also I was told that the bags could come anytime from mid June to Mid Aug!!!
oh I would just die from excitment if I got a call next month telling me they are shipping out my bags!!! :yahoo:

I called Daphne as soon as I saw your post 2 days ago and she said and later wrote:

"I added you to the list....There were
already two names on the list....However, keep your hopes up, customers
change their minds all the time."

So does that mean that I am third on the waitlist? Why did she write that there were already 2 names on the list? On what list? The distribution list or the waitlist? Because if they are getting 3 then I should be getting the 3rd one if I'm 3rd on the list, right? I am a little confused...What do you think?

I called Daphne as soon as I saw your post 2 days ago and she said and later wrote:

"I added you to the list....There were
already two names on the list....However, keep your hopes up, customers
change their minds all the time."

So does that mean that I am third on the waitlist? Why did she write that there were already 2 names on the list? On what list? The distribution list or the waitlist? Because if they are getting 3 then I should be getting the 3rd one if I'm 3rd on the list, right? I am a little confused...What do you think?

That is confusing. If there are 2 names down already that would make you the third..........and if they're getting 3, you should get one. I'd say you're getting one.

attachment-1.jpg
[/quote]
bootsandbag001.jpg