Violet.........Who's getting it and in what style?

Since Daphne said they aren't sure what colors they will have the small leather goods in, I am down for a Grape First and a City. If they do get small leather items in the F/W colors, I am down for a Marigold MU!
:yahoo:

Twiggy! I have my order in! Posted this in another thread, but I'm so excited, I have to share it here: just got off the phone w/my sa in Balny and here is my updted order: violet twiggy; juane city; giant day tomato w/SH; tomato clutch; juane clutch.

I really want to get it in this style
attachment-1.jpg

but am waiting until after the trunk show to get on a waiting list because I don't want to accidentally be put on the waiting list for the $2200 escapade. (If this style is indeed known as the "step")

I'm almost sure I want a city but I'm still thinking about a PT
I think I need to try both and see what I like the best.
I like the long strap with the PT but I'm afraid the bag looks too long

I'll let you know when I find out. I wrote Daphne earlier and sent her a pic. I asked about dimensions and price. I think it would look fantastic in Violet or Tomato.

Thanx so much I'd love to know the price & dimensions:yes:
If it's too small I'll probably do the same as you and get the medium:graucho:

I'm on the list for both the GH silver PT and the regular hardware PT. I'll decide which one when I actually see them. I also have a marigold coin purse and violet makeup reserved!!! woohoo!