Violet SGH Work

1. I just got my first Work Bag in Violet SGH.. Im feeling lucky.. :nuts: But im so afraid of using it now for fear of damaging it. This morining I have my laptop in it, I guess its ard 2kg, and my camera and some papers.. When i carry it because of the weight the handles pulls the leather up.. KWIM?! Do u think in the long run the leather will be stretched thin or the colour ard that area will fade..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I totally know what you mean, it's so hard not to want to baby the bbag because it's new and pretty and cost so much, but the bag is meant to carry things. With use, the leather becomes softer and the bag's shape becomes less boxy and more smooshtastic-melt-on-the-floor-leather goodness. 2kg is not a lot to be carrying, a lot of tPFers schlep around their laptop and their whole lives in their bbag. The bag is well made, it will tolerate a lot.

So! My personal advice is to use the bag for the reason that you bought it in the first place: to carry stuff while looking fabulous!

3. i just got a work and that's exactly how i plan to use it. moreover, it's the slouchy look of bbags that i love. i remember i purposely stuffed my city heavy and hung it by the handles overnight to 'overload' and stretch out the area around the handles.

4. congrats! love your violet work. don't be afraid to use or else you won't be able to enjoy your beautiful bag.

5. wow its so gorgeous. I know the feeling when I get a new bag, I am so scared to use it. Take it out on small trips then eventually you won't think about it anymore.

6. Amazing!! The more you carry that baby the smooshier it gets:smile:

7. double post, sorry

8. Love that word! And love your Work, chpwhy, just use it!

9. it'll be fine ... and it's beautiful btw ... congrats!

10. Its going to look great when it stretches a bit. Take it out and give it a life!

11. Congrats on your New Work and pleaaaase enjoy it : use it :smile: !!!!

12. lol I'm glad you liked it bal newbie! Perhaps I should have been an English major instead!

13. Haa.. U crack me Up.. :roflmfao:
    I think i spend most of my satuday evening suffocating the life out of it with Apple Guard.. Now im all Ready to Use it till it turn grey with age.. LOL!

14. ^ So you recommend Apple Guard? I'm beginning to feel that I ought to protect my bags especially since last weekend there was sudden rain and I had to wait under an awning until the rain went away to walk home.

15. Congrats!