Violet or Aquamarine??

1. Which one will you choose in a City? Which is nicer & more special? I want to get my first City, but which color should I pick?
  2. Get BOTH! :graucho:
  3. Hard to choose...i will get both...heheehhe
  4. I wish I can get both too..heheh..:graucho: :graucho: .....but if you can only get one, which one will it be??
  5. Same- I can't choose!:shame:
  6. Violet
  7. :yes: VIOLET!!:yes:
  8. Do we know yet which styles they will be made in? :shrugs:
  9. VIOLET!!!! Can't wait to see this color!
  10. get aqua now, sell it in the fall and get violet if you end up liking that better. If you don't love the violet, you will be happy to have bought the great aqua bag. Get it to enjoy now, and possibly until forever.
    plus, it sounds like it's possible that violet won't come in every style, so get the style you want in the aqua.
  11. violet! It's such a fun color.
  12. I just bought an aqua yesterday, so I say aqua. Maybe you could try to save your money for another bag in the fall. If not, you can decide at that time which one you like better and sell the aqua if you like the violet better. I think aqua is probably one of the most popular this season. There are no words to describe the aqua. I had never seen the colors in person until yesterday, and it is quite amazing. When I woke up this morning, it was the first thing I saw, and I got all excited inside because I love it.
  13. I'd have a hard time waiting so I say aqua. If you love violet more once it comes out, sell the aqua. The city style keeps it's value quite well and I don't think it would be hard to sell such a gorgeous color.

14. ITA!
  15. Is the VIOLET color going to be available in the City style? I had heard that both the VIOLET and JAUNE (Yellow) will be available in limited styles only.

Not that I always adhere to "matching" a bag with my clothes, but I know some folks do ... so, you might also want to consider what color would go best with the colors that you typically wear.