Violet Money Wallet

1. although i was hesitant on the color, i was quite surprised at the perfect size of the money wallet. i have been using my lv international wallet for like 10 years and never seemed to have enough room to fit all my receipts and cards etc. as soon as i got this wallet, i transferred everything into it and had room to spare!

IMG_4950.JPG
  2. :nuts::yahoo:Gorgeous! I'm loving these Violet accessories.

[​IMG]

3. I cannot express how desperately I want to find one just as gorgeous as this in the UK and snap it up. You are so lucky and I am so terribly jealous!

4. One more reason why I should get Money in Violet...Love it...

5. Wowza! Absolutely scrumptious! Love the Money!

6. Fab!!!

Congrats:yahoo:

7. I love Violet and it looks very pretty in any accessories.:yes:

8. CONGRATS! love violet!

9. Very cool wallet, gorgeous leather!

10. very pretty. congrats!

11. Sooo beautiful.:drool: I'm not familiar with the Balenciaga wallets. Is yours as comparatively lightweight as the bags? I'm beginning to tire of carrying my brick-weight monster. :push:

12. [​IMG]
    Such a vivid color!!!! Congrats!!!

13. LOVE it!:love: Congrats!!:heart: I have a Rouge Vif Money and think it's the perfect size, too!:yahoo:

14. wow! love your wallet. congrats! violet is looking so pretty in everything so far.

15. Yes they are very light & well designed. The money wallet is a good useful size that fits in about every bag & the colours are awesome!:tup:
    :heart: