Violet Medium Downtown Has ARRIVED!

1. Thanks to yslalice's post about the sale items at the Houston store and her recommendation to ask for Michael, I picked up this beautiful bag which JUST arrived today!

LOVE the color. It's a bit difficult to capture the true shade of the violet, but I do think it's probably more like the muted shades in these photos. AND I never noticed this before, by my Downtown has "YSL" embossed on the bottom!

Anyways, I LOVE the bag and am so thrilled with the purchase!

DSCN1373.JPG DSCN1374.JPG DSCN1379.JPG DSCN1378.JPG DSCN1376.JPG
  2. I'm so glad it was the shade you wanted! Congrats on your fab bag!!!!

3. You bag is gorgeous!!! Congrats! :woohoo::woohoo:

It is interesting that you mention the YSL embossed on the bottom of the bag...an SA at Nordstrom and I were looking at various downtowns and noticed that some have the YSL embossed and some do not. I wonder why? :confused1:

4. Congrats wickedassin. :yahoo:I'm so glad it all worked out for you!!!!

It is a difficult color to photograph. I'd say pic#2 is the most accurate.

Enjoy your new YSL bag. Is this your first one???

5. Congratulations, I got the large violet downtown this week. They didn't have the medium.
    Isn't it the most beautiful color??? I love it. I am so happy I bought it and like you thanks to the wonderful people here (Cosmo's post) made me call the YSL stores looking for it.
    I can't wait to use my new bag....
    ENJOY..... My large did not have embossing on the bottom of the bag.

6. Congratulations on your new Downtown! Mine has the embossed YSL, too, which it seems only some of the bags have for some reason. Enjoy yours, it's such a great bag!

7. Congratulations! Love your Downtown. The color is gorgeous.

8. Thanks for the congrats Cosmopolitan and everyone! It's actually my second. I have a chocolate brown large Mombasa that I absolutely adore.

9. lovely bag, ery nice colour!

10. Strange but I took a second look at my large downtown and it does have the YSL embossed on the bottom. I guess I looked at it too fast yesterday and did not pick up the embossing. I love this bag.

11. I have the same size and color. Enjoy!

12. Congrats! It's gorgeous and definitely seems like a wonderful addition. Enjoy it!

13. Nice bag. Love the color.

14. Congrats on scoring such a lovely bag!!

15. Gorgeous!!! Modeling pic?? :graucho: