Violet Make Up Clutch w/ RH??

1. Please, if anyone sees a Violet Make Up Clutch w/ RH, let me know. I called so many places today and everyone is sold out or just didn't order the Make Up.

Thanks so much!

I wish you well,

Bridget

2. Did you try all of the Barney's NY stores? That's where I got mine a couple of week ago. They seem to carry more accessories than other dept. stores. I guess they could be sold out, but you never know.

3. I got mine at Barneys NY too (Chestnut Hill, MA). While I've been out of the US for over a month, I do remember the S/A at BNY telling me that they had one at BNY/New York. Good luck on your search!!

4. Barneys in Beverly Hills has them

5. Thanks so much ladies, as of yesterday, not a single Barney's had any in stock. NM didn't order this style, no luck at Nordies Arden Fair, Saks, Susan, Jeffrey, Kirna Sarte, Ardeem, I really tried pretty much everyone on the "Where to buy Balenciaga" list.

Hoping that new stock comes in, someone sees it and posts!

I wish you well,

Bridget

6. Did you try Shirise or Gretta Luxe? I know AR is getting another shipment of stuff soon, perhaps shoot them an email to see if they're getting any?

7. Yep, neither Shirise, nor Gretta Luxe have it in stock, and AR says that they do not carry the Make Up Clutch : (

I will keep trying!

Thanks so much for posting!

I wish you well,

Bridget