Violet GSH vs. Sandstone GGH vs. French Blue GGH

1. Hey everyone I can't decide what color to get in the work...violet GSH, sandstone GGH, or french blue GGH....I haven't tried to locate any of them yet but forgetting availability which would you choose? Also, does the work handle fit over your shoulder? I would really appreciate your input!

2. The violet SGH. I just LOVE that combo on any style! I never liked the french blue with the GGH, it clashed or something. The sandstone is pretty, but my second choice.

3. The violet is just so pretty!!!

4. Agree!

5. Thanks for your help!!!

6. Violet all the way...

i'm waiting for my SGH violet work too..:yes:

7. Violet for sure!

8. oh thats hard! I have the Sandstone GGH work and got the violet SGH work coming next week! if I had to pick though I'd get the Sandstone for practicality...

but if you want something that'll "pop" then go for the violet... it really depends on how regularly you will use it coz it wont go with everything...

it will all depend on whats in your wardrobe and your lifestyle really... you might want to take those into account...

I'm not a blue bag girl but the FB is really gorgeous as well but I've NEVER seen a FB GGH work?! I dont think any PFers have one??? i've only seen Cracker's Part Time... no work...

anyways HTH and good luck!