Violet GGH & GSH Comparison Pics.

1. Many of you haven't seen Violet with GGH, so I thought I'd post some comparison pics. I was one of those who anxiously and droolingly awaited the arrival of Violet with GSH. But when it came down to it, I surprised even myself by opting for the GGH.

Enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1CIMG2599.JPG 1CIMG2613.JPG 1CIMG2610.JPG 1CIMG2600.JPG 1CIMG2601.JPG
  2. You are right - I bought a GSH City and knew straight away that GGH would be infinitely more gorgeous.

3. Oh wow, fantastic comparison pics! I must admit the GGH does seem to make it pop a little more, both beautiful though!

4. Thanks for the comparison pics. They are both lovely bags, but the GGH is more eye-catching. The gold really lifts violet and makes it such a stunning bag.

5. Wow! jenova, pinkchristie & lizziecat, I'm surprised you all agree! I thought I'd be booed, hissed, tarred, feathered, and run out of the village for chosing Violet with GGH.:sweatdrop: And yes, the Gold does deepen and warm up the Violet leather quite a bit.

Jenova, I'm particularly surprised you knew GGH would look infinitely better just by looking at the GSH! I still want another Violet, this time with GSH, but on the Day the Gold won hands down.

6. Great pics, great bags - thank you! Based on the leather though and because I don't wear yellow gold, for me I would still have gone for the SGH I think... Could you post modeling pics?

7. Yes, Ms. S-O-F, coming right up! Here are modeling pics of the Day with GGH. I never took modeling pics with the GSH version.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. I have a GGH Sandstone and the GSH Violet was the first silver bag that I saw. I was expecting to like it more. I smother myself in huge silver ethnic jewellery. I opened the box and felt a bit flat. The leather was a warm purple but the bag looked cold to me because of the GSH. I mentally applied GGH to the bag and knew I would love it.

I admit that I have bought other GSH bags since but mainly because the GGH choice was not presented to me in the UK (and my favoured EU stockist LVR). Luckily I think GSH looks good with Forest Green (Pine) and excellent with Jaune but must say that on Violet I think that it is a waste of potential.

PS - your modelling pics confirm my preference. Your bag is stunning!!!!

9. :tup: They are gorgeous!!! I like the GSH more... :heart: GGH is too "POP" for me!!!

10. Love the modelling pics, Decophile. The bag looks great on you. You've made a fantastic choice.

11. Wow.......it does look gorgeous with the GGH. It really enhances the color. I'd the leather is beautiful on your Day........congrats, Deco!!!!

12. I am so surprised that I am about to say this since I always wear white gold/silver and normally am not a yellow gold fan at all, but the GGH does look better with this color! Thanks for the comparison pics!

You also look wonderful with your new bag! And, toally OT, but I love your necklace!

13. Gorgeous pics, she looks stunning on you, congrats!! I can see why you preferred GGH!
    For me, I still like cooler (colder) colors though, lol.

14. i liked both hardwares but your modeling pics made me like the gold better. Congrats!! may i ask were you happened to get the gold one? :graucho:

15. Thanks for sharing the pic.
    GGH is definitely more outstanding and look very nice on you :smile:
    The leather is so shinny... Love it!!