Balenciaga

violet day v eggplant purse in sunlight pics!!!

pinkchristie22 Posted By pinkchristie22 Posted Aug 23, 2007

1. Hey girls as promised here are better comparison shots taken outside in shade and mild sunlight!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. And some more.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. It appears that violet is a cooler tone and eggplant a bit warmer. Thanks for the comparison pics.

4. great pictures! thanks for the comparison photos. your eggplant and violet is so equally gorgeous!

5. So gorgeous! Like the bluer tone of Violet, really.

6. thanks for the pictures.. really liking violet!! :smile:

7. Thanks for taking the efforts to post this comparison pics! I like both of your violet & eggplant bags.

They are gorgeous!

8. Wouldjalookatthat!!! Amazing! Thanks for posting such great pictures!!! This might be good somehow for the reference library, no?
    Fabulous - I hope you're planning on keeping them both, no? So cool that you can have 2 purple bags yet have them look so different. I guess it's like anything - two reds, two blues....that's we love bags ladies!!!! ;)

9. i gotta say and don't shoot me people, but violet kicks butt!

10. Great pictures! Thank you! In this set, they look almost identical. Both are gorgeous but they are very close. I think it's great that everyone that always wanted the hard to find eggplant can not have one that is very close to it.

11. Thanks for posting the comparison pictures:tup:! I really do like the violet better. I love that you have the best of both worlds. I am in love with the day, and that purse style looks really yummy too!!!!

12. thanks for the comp pics.. Violet is the true purple I'm craving.

13. Oo, great pics. While I think eggplant is beautiful, I also prefer the violet. So yummy!!

14. great pics! thank you!
    the eggplant is indeed warmer than the violet. i think alot of it is also due to the really soft thick leather of the eggplant :yes:

15. Thanks so much for posting these! They're very helpful. I think I actually prefer the slightly brighter, bluer tone of Violet...

Both your bags are just beautiful!