Violet Chain Strap Rive Gauche?

1. I had never seen this before I stumbled upon it. Has anyone else seen or heard about this?

[​IMG]

2. That is STUNNING!!!! It looks like it's suede :heart:.

3. That's a new one on me. Is it legit?

4. somehow I feel like it wouldn't be very comfortable to actually use the chain strap. the rive gauche fits a lot so when it's full, it's heavy, so I feel like the chain would dig into your body if you wore it messenger style despite the little suede part on the strap.

5. I have no idea, I found it googling :p

6. It's beautiful!

7. OOOOOHHHHHH! That is gorgeous! Please tell..where did you find it, cost?
    TDF!

8. Wooow, it's gorgeous :love::love::love:

9. :drool: Purplekicks - You just made my bag-ban go down the toilet:love::lol:
    Beautiful!:biggrin:

x

10. I was googling some time ago; I found it, saved it, and went on looking. I forgot where I found it! :sad:

Has anyone seen any more of that other purple fringed suede Rive Gauche that was in the May issue of Vogue? I wasn't all that fond of it at first, but it has really grown on me!! I would assume since both RGs are purple suede and that purple was one of the Spring line's key colours, that this chain strap one is from Spring.

11. hah! I'm with you! I saw that bag and my bag ban got flushed twice! Oh that bag is truly gorgeous, I'd love to have it! If anyone finds, please do share where!

12. i remember seeing that bag on ysl.com...
    i thought it was a smaller size rive gauche, kinda like the mini downtown...
    i can't be sure though...

i agree with mundo on the chain...if it is a full size bag, it will probably hurt once you fill it with stuff...

13. that's ok. I will be looking like da bomb as I stroll to the emergency room to repair my shoulder. I just don't care because that bag is HOTT! :graucho:

14. :roflmfao: wattariot!