Vintage Style Bags... PICS ONLY!!!

You can still post on this, there's a box that you must check acknowledging that you know it'd old and would like to continue :yes:

"This thread is more than 185 days old. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
If you still feel it is necessary to reply, you can still do so by checking the box below.

I am aware that this thread is rather old but I still want to submit a new reply! "

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1443237900.514128.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1443237921.143349.jpg

I know this thread is quite dated, however I'm doing research on these two lovelies I just purchased. I've heard them referred to as the Equis, Ecovis and simply a trousse de toilette. I've seen several from the late 2000s-2014, very few all leather pieces, mostly Toile H and leather trim. Of the 4 I've seen for sale online, I've purchased two of them, the two pictured. Has anyone else seen these, and if so, are you able to share any knowledge of these pieces?

Here are my vintage H Bags for reference...going backwards in time...

1997 Vespa in BJ Clemence with PHW.
1982 Small Shoulder bag in toile and white leather (Bababebi said Veau Graine). The closest I could find for a name from this time period bag is possibly a Camail (the horse head logo on the button snap).
1977 Sac Cecile in Veau Graine, GHW

vintagehbags.jpg

Hermes is certainly a whimsical brand. There are a series of bags known as Sac A Malice which translates to Bag of Tricks. What is especially clever about these bags is how the clasp plays in integral part in creating the picture.

The peak of production appears to have been 1988 and 1989 although some sellers identify Sac a Malices as have been make in the 90s and early 2000s.

I have grouped the pictures by theme. There is the beach theme.

Attachments

• 1 Sac a Malace Beach 1998.jpg
    1 Sac a Malace Beach 1998.jpg
    376 KB · Views: 911
  • 2 Sac a Malice Beach2 2004.jpg
    2 Sac a Malice Beach2 2004.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 899
  • 4 Sac a Malice Palm tree.jpg
    4 Sac a Malice Palm tree.jpg
    393.2 KB · Views: 906
  • sac a malice fish2.jpg
    sac a malice fish2.jpg