Vintage Signature Satchel #7064

1. If any of you know where I can purchase this purse in either denim trim or bordeaux trim?Thanks so much!!!! :tender:

There's NO selling, buying or trading on the Purse Forum!

coach.jpg
  2. Sorry, I have no idea where you can get one but just wanted to say that is one gorgeous bag! I love it.

3. Isn't it great? I don't know either, I saw one like this a lady had, I have done tons of research and found the style and what it is called, the pics, it is from fall 2004 but coach is sold out, and none on eBay, so I am trying ever so desperately to find one! thanks! :smile:

4. There was one on eBay the other day! The vintage brown/gold. Keep checking eBay cause I already called Coach for it the other day cause I was searching for it and its sold out. I just ended up buying a smaller vintage signature purse on ebay since I could not locate the satchel.

5. Don't you hate it when that happens? I saw 1 on ebay, probably same one, cause' it had just ended on july 26th.. go figure!! I actually want either the dark blue or the burgundy only, not the browns or anything.. I know, picky picky. Glad you got another purse, it's addicting! Thanks for the info. ;)

6. It is gorgeous! I love the blue color ...

[​IMG]

I always see the hobos, but not this one. :sad:

7. ^ Theres a hobo of this style?! Where!? Oh that sounds so cute! Does anyone have a picture? I would love to see!

8. I like the flap version of this as well! --

[​IMG]

And the demi's! --

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. ^^ Yeah, I was thinking of that one. I guess it is the large demi! Funny how the coloring on the two demis is different ... I like the first one better :biggrin:

10. What an amazing bag!!!! I saw a girl in Seattle carry the hobo and I completely fell in love with it. I had no idea they made a satchel... so gorgeous!

11. Oh geez I am drooling! :nuts: I know I like the blue a lot too, it would just be harder to match with my wardrobe. I think the bordeaux is so pretty, it adds just enough color. Well I am totally obsessed.. still haven't found one yet, but I will keep watching. I also have just come across the #5089. That is a pretty bag that is current.. I don't know but I like the white trim and the brown trim, what do you all think? Thanks so much for all of the advice and everything!! :p

coachwhite.jpg coachbrown.jpg