Vintage shopping in LA

npatel

DesignerChick
Nov 21, 2006
HI everyone

I am heading out to LA for 2 weeks for work. I will be staying at the UCLA campus as that's where my training is; however I have a weekend to shop & I wanted to get an idea of the best vintage shops there- preferbly one's that have the best chance for me to score a vintage designer handbag, accessories or jeans! I have gone to Rodeo and Roberston Blvd for shopping so this time I wanted to hit some vintage shops.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!!

I was wondering the same thing about a week ago. So I looked around and if you go to LA.com, and go to the shopping tab, somewhere on that page there is a list for best vintage shops! It is very helpful. :tup:

Great Flea Market On Melrose on Sundays only at Fairfax High school. Which is where melrose and Fairfax meet.If you are from NYC and know Screaming Mimi's Vintage there is a lot of stuff like that, only better prices. Good luck in scoring a bag I have seen many old channels and Lv at Santa monica flea Market and Rose Bowl.
Good Luck

If you have time, I reccomend that you go to Palm Springs to vintage shop. The vintage/thrift shopping there is supposed to be the best, mostly because there is a substantial local supply of wealthy retired people.

I second Decades & Decades Two! I remember about a year ago I read about them in a magazine so I looked them up on the internet and they had some amazing vintage designer goods on their website. I'm talking Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent, Pucci, Hermes, etc. They apparently still have great vintage designer goods from the look of their website.

http://www.decadesinc.com/main.shtml